+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

Bunch of boring untalented thick as fück overdressed pööfters.

Get the ridiculous stupid game tae fück.

Alternatively each to their own, but over on off topic because it couldn't be more off topic if it tried.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Morning,

I see the fantasy league has restarted. Do we have to do anything Sneckie min or are we automatically re-entered?

Regards,

StandfreeFM
    Everyone that was in last year is in automatically, I'll do my usual chase-up/set the draft date etc. later into the summer.

Interesting off season thus far, Philli b@stards had a good draft.
    Happy enough with the Jints' off-season, if Waller stays healthy he's a weapon.

Hello, at the risk of incurring opprobrium from posters by bumping this to the top, I've set the draft for Wednesday 6th September at 7.30p.m.
    This can be changed, just for the sake of setting it up at this stage.
    I've emailed the league, can I ask everyone to confirm that they're taking park either on here or in an email (confirming your tam name I can never remember who's who).

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Hello, at the risk of incurring opprobrium from posters by bumping this to the top, I've set the draft for Wednesday 6th September at 7.30p.m.
    This can be changed, just for the sake of setting it up at this stage.
    I've emailed the league, can I ask everyone to confirm that they're taking park either on here or in an email (confirming your tam name I can never remember who's who).
    Tuesday 5th same time would be preferable for me, but will be in and go with the date that suits majority.

Boooooooooooooo.

Fûcking rounders.

Off topic.

File under golf, cricket,snooker, bowls, ludo, tiddlywinks .........

Booooooooo

off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Tuesday 5th same time would be preferable for me, but will be in and go with the date that suits majority.
    I'd prefer Tuesday too.
    To all the moaners, apologies, it must be a real inconvenience to you all having to ignore one of the few threads with an update, that you don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    apologies, it must be a real inconvenience to you all having to ignore one of the few threads with an update, that you don't care about.
    Aye, but .... It's the thin end of a wedge .... first it's NFL, then it'll be rugger, then a free for all atween horse racin', dog racin', darts, shove ha'penny, ice skatin', snail racin', fishin', fit hiv ye .... and by then it winna be oot the ordinary tae see threads aboot show jumpin, water polo, dominos, the Chelsea flooer show, Crufts, speed knittin, stamp collectin' an' budgie breedin'. ... A line his tae be draaan.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 11-08-2023 at 08:08 AM.

Speed knitting?

Do they wear helmets and other protective crap?

Either combine both boards or get the yankee shîte tae fück.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast