+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

It seems to be some home-grown American rubbish ‘sport’ in execution of which that country’s foreign policy approach is mirrored. The topic’s repeated cussed existence in the wrong location, and the attempts at righteous justifications for this exemplify the curse of entitlement that is nowadays all-pervasive.

Tut tut.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, but .... It's the thin end of a wedge .... first it's NFL, then it'll be rugger, then a free for all atween horse racin', dog racin', darts, shove ha'penny, ice skatin', snail racin', fishin', fit hiv ye .... and by then it winna be oot the ordinary tae see threads aboot show jumpin, water polo, dominos, the Chelsea flooer show, Crufts, speed knittin, stamp collectin' an' budgie breedin'. ... A line his tae be draaan.
    Better watching reruns of indoor league https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEu0Jg9VcA "The Indoor League Shove Ha'penny final reaches its climax and Fred Trueman shows why he was a bowler and not a skittles player" proper athletes

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, but .... It's the thin end of a wedge .... first it's NFL, then it'll be rugger, then a free for all atween horse racin', dog racin', darts, shove ha'penny, ice skatin', snail racin', fishin', fit hiv ye .... and by then it winna be oot the ordinary tae see threads aboot show jumpin, water polo, dominos, the Chelsea flooer show, Crufts, speed knittin, stamp collectin' an' budgie breedin'. ... A line his tae be draaan.
    Steady min !
    Try watching reruns of indoor league https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEu0Jg9VcA "The Indoor League Shove Ha'penny final reaches its climax and Fred Trueman shows why he was a bowler and not a skittles player" proper athletes

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Better watching reruns of indoor league https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEu0Jg9VcA "The Indoor League Shove Ha'penny final reaches its climax and Fred Trueman shows why he was a bowler and not a skittles player" proper athletes
    I always liked the bar billiards

Table fitba for me ( keeping it on topic)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Table fitba for me ( keeping it on topic)
    there was table fitba n the Broch but I hadn't seen bar billiards. Exotic 70s sport

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I always liked the bar billiards
    Taffy johns your man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQ47DbK6ZE

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    A must watch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Hello, at the risk of incurring opprobrium from posters by bumping this to the top, I've set the draft for Wednesday 6th September at 7.30p.m.
    This can be changed, just for the sake of setting it up at this stage.
    I've emailed the league, can I ask everyone to confirm that they're taking park either on here or in an email (confirming your tam name I can never remember who's who).
    Kilchousland Killers will be back for 2023. Tuesday wouldn't be great for me for the draft.

Opprobrium level RED.

Get this fūcking Yankee pīsh on Off Topic.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO etc.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast