+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And the fûcking NFL (and by fûck, I could find hunners of apposite alternatives to the recognised parent term of that abbreviation) thread appears to be in the wrong location in what appears to be a case of “we do what we like” entitlement.

Just fûcking move the fûcking fûcker.
    I am 100% with you, hence the posting off something equal as un-fitba related on the yanky thread.

I suppose we could just ignore it rather than try to derail it with protests, but that's boring and we shouldn't have to see the letters NFL on a fitba thread

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Booooo
    I see, Donsdaft, that the amount of "o's" in your boo has lessened. I'll take that as a sign that you are becoming more accepting of the NFL thread. Cook to the jets isn't good fantasy wise as they had Knight who was great before his injury, as well as Carter.

Jets for fück sake.
    Pathetic, it's like a 10 pin bowling league for the under 10s with the stupid names.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

Name:  297.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  26.0 KB

Booooooooooooooo

Booooooooooooooooooo!

F@cking booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo!

And more booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    I see the Dodgers and the Braves are running away with their respective conferences. Giants losing streak is putting their wildcard spot at risk!

And the Royals from being World Series champions a few years ago are 23 games behind at 39-81. Shocking. What a pitcher Johnny Cueto was for them.
    I dinna pay close attention to Baseball until the post season.
    I became a Yankees fan by default, having gone to a couple games in The Bronx twenty odd years ago.
    Nae comfortable being a fan of " the establiishment " but once your team is your team, what you going to do?
    They're sh1te this season though.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast