+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

The draft order is set at random half an hour in advance.
    I'm not sure what to do with the "missing three", at the moment I'm thinking of binning all three, cutting the league to ten then getting one more in to make it work.
    If any.of you are in touch with the three managers in the "real world" then jar them.
    Draft is set for 7.30p.m. Wednesday coming, let me know if this works or otherwise.

Hey, just wondered if there is a reason things on the football thread rather than off topic?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Le'veon La Vida are in.
    Token White Guys and Wine Guys Patriots left......

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

... An' anither thing .... Ah've been several ... well, heaps o' times, tell't by folk on here nae tae spik so much Doric ... cos folk nae fae here winna ken fit Ah'm spikkin aboot.

Weel, Ah'm fae here, Ah spik Doric, Ah can spik fitba, Ah'm equally fluent in English, Ah've a good bit o' German, an' a smatterin o' Spanish an' French, an' can decipher Latin tae an extent as weel ... but Ah dinna hae a fkn clue fit the Fuuck you NFL guys are on aboot.

Ah div ken tho, it's got fk all tae dae wi' Aiberdeen, an' fk all tae dae wi fitba.

One might conclude, by said criteria, that it is 'off topic'..... given the declared, in writing, description/profile of this 'Stand Free' forum ... ie. "The heartbeat of Aberdeen-Mad".

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 04-09-2023 at 04:01 AM.

That's all 12 in now, so draft Wednesday at 7.30p.m. See you all then.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ... An' anither thing .... Ah've been several ... well, heaps o' times, tell't by folk on here nae tae spik so much Doric ... cos folk nae fae here winna ken fit Ah'm spikkin aboot.

Weel, Ah'm fae here, Ah spik Doric, Ah can spik fitba, Ah'm equally fluent in English, Ah've a good bit o' German, an' a smatterin o' Spanish an' French, an' can decipher Latin tae an extent as weel ... but Ah dinna hae a fkn clue fit the Fuuck you NFL guys are on aboot.

Ah div ken tho, it's got fk all tae dae wi' Aiberdeen, an' fk all tae dae wi fitba.

One might conclude, by said criteria, that it is 'off topic'..... given the declared, in writing, description/profile of this 'Stand Free' forum ... ie. "The heartbeat of Aberdeen-Mad".

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Is this the National Farmers League or something? The language seems somewhat obscure!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's all 12 in now, so draft Wednesday at 7.30p.m. See you all then.
    The proliferation of Pauls confused me.
    We're sat at 11, still nae word from Wine Guys Patriots.
    We can leave him in and just see where it goes or,if we can find a replacement, I can bump him out.
    Eastneuk Don had expressed an interest last season but he doesn't seem to knock about here anymore.
    If any newbie is interested in entering, let me know and I'll try to sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The proliferation of Pauls confused me.
    We're sat at 11, still nae word from Wine Guys Patriots.
    We can leave him in and just see where it goes or,if we can find a replacement, I can bump him out.
    Eastneuk Don had expressed an interest last season but he doesn't seem to knock about here anymore.
    If any newbie is interested in entering, let me know and I'll try to sort it.
    Allow some fresh blood in. Maybe one the Stand Free Forum pant p!shers want to join the fray, get a taste of the action. Or else just continue to 'Booo' fae the sidelines to zero effect.

I can get us someone if required. Dons fan but probably doesnt login here, just lurks. Let me know if you need him.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast