+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2023

Nfl 2023

Morning,

I see the fantasy league has restarted. Do we have to do anything Sneckie min or are we automatically re-entered?

Regards,

StandfreeFM

Aye. Shift it to off fuucking topic.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Nah, I don't think I will. It's all fitba innit

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Maybe when the time comes we should just start an Ashes thread on here. Donsdaft, I seem to recall in the depths of my memory that you mentioned a love of the Tour de France once. Is that right? Stick that here too. MLB season is well under way and NBA about to finish. Shall we also get those threads up and running here. It seems that this is just a general sports page rather than a fitba one. And lets go all the way and consolidate all into one - move the arguments about the news on here, and what we watch on TV.

Or if we are going to live in a world of two pages - one for fitba and one for everything else, then American throwball and all other sports can f**k off to off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Nah, I don't think I will. It's all fitba innit
    Well, if you play fitba with your hands, with a funny shaped ball, and playing time in a 3 hour game equals about 17 minutes on average, then yeah, it's all fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    Maybe when the time comes we should just start an Ashes thread on here. Donsdaft, I seem to recall in the depths of my memory that you mentioned a love of the Tour de France once. Is that right? Stick that here too. MLB season is well under way and NBA about to finish. Shall we also get those threads up and running here. It seems that this is just a general sports page rather than a fitba one. And lets go all the way and consolidate all into one - move the arguments about the news on here, and what we watch on TV.

Or if we are going to live in a world of two pages - one for fitba and one for everything else, then American throwball and all other sports can f**k off to off-topic.
    There's already an Ashes thread newbie, it's called Proper Mannies Cricket. Stays on off-topic as it's now to do with football. As opposed to the NFL. There is a clue in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    There's already an Ashes thread newbie, it's called Proper Mannies Cricket. Stays on off-topic as it's now to do with football. As opposed to the NFL. There is a clue in the name.
    Or is the Football in American Football a bit of a misnomer and a case of the Americans attaching words to their events that in reality have nothing to do with it? World Series anyone?

It resembles fitba as much as rugby does, and despite rugby also having football in it's name, it's not fitba. Nor is Aussie rules. So if you are of mind that this page is just for fitba, it either includes all variations (association football, rugby football, Australian football and American football. Otherwise this page should be open to all topics.

For the record, I like American Sports, I quite closely follow the Broncos, Nuggets and Rockies after a year of uni in Denver. But their football is not fitba. If it's not played predominantly with feet it's not fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    Or is the Football in American Football a bit of a misnomer and a case of the Americans attaching words to their events that in reality have nothing to do with it? World Series anyone?

It resembles fitba as much as rugby does, and despite rugby also having football in it's name, it's not fitba. Nor is Aussie rules. So if you are of mind that this page is just for fitba, it either includes all variations (association football, rugby football, Australian football and American football. Otherwise this page should be open to all topics.

For the record, I like American Sports, I quite closely follow the Broncos, Nuggets and Rockies after a year of uni in Denver. But their football is not fitba. If it's not played predominantly with feet it's not fitba.
    The thread stays young padawan, either contribute constructively or ignore.

The NFL thread is my favourite one to contribute constructively to

Count me in. Loves me a good old bit of NFL.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast