+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    See below your post where the first bit of aggression kicked in with disgusting personal comments uncalled for;

You state you have been following WBA Mad for ten or more years but joined in 2023 with a user name On Balance. Very strange especially when Viaduct ( you ) calls me a
    p rick for no reason and makes disgusting comments about Blood living in a Ladywood flat. Blood is a great guy and popular poster!

I don’t support the Baggies you say! Perhaps I got in free then to at least eight home games this season!!!! Dave on the forum saw me in the Vine at least three times! Was there any need to say that? I go to matches and can hardly walk due to my health so I would say my support is fantastic as would many!!

Who the f uck do I like you say!! Very aggressive and why would I like Peace and Lai when in my opinion they have shafted the club!

Armchair supporter you call Mick! Is there any need to get personal?

I have double standards and want glory you say! Very personal and aggressive!! If I wanted glory - why would I go to Chesterfield or Hill or Burnley on Friday nights? Not on my doorstep and all at least a three hour round journey when my health is poor!

PS - never mentioned my condition but annoyingly Mick did as don’t want pity from anyone. Now it’s out in the open many would say - I am a fantastic supporter given the circumstances.

Your POST word for word below which started off the aggression and personal remarks! Many can see you for what you are!

I suspect, after following this WBA Mad site for ten or more years, there are a some with multiple identities.

Al, you don’t support tue Baggies if you don’t put f’all all into the coffers, whether you like Lie or not. You didn’t like Peice, who the F u c k do you like? Going to away games financially supports our opponents not West Brom.

Mick you may have been a supporter once but you are now an armchair fan end of. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but if you ain’t in the family then you ain’t part of it. Simple.

You and Al have double standards, and you ain’t what the Albion are about at the end of the day. Your either in it or your not. You both not really in it. You both want glory so you’ll have to look else where for that.
    I will make this clear to you Al……I am not Viaduct. Once more you make things up to make you look like a victim.

You still have not shown me where I stated that I have posted on this site for years.

I was not aggressive towards you. Come on, you post some of the most strongly worded posts on this board. You even wish other humans dead.

I said you were a fan not a supporter, as you said you are not going to home games. Home games is where the money goes towards the club. I get your reasons as you dislike Lia, most of us do.For me the club is bigger than Lai.

You obviously find it difficult to accept criticism. I have not called you names, vile names like you called me. Your disgraceful post where you called me a bag of dog s h I t broke the forum rules and was uncalled for. That said I agree with Des (the mod) that sometimes peoples emotions get the better of them. Let’s hope you find a way to curb yours.

Well clearly my resolve has the breaking strain of a Kit Kat! I have renewed, had a long discussion with my son and we both made the decision, it is one of the few occasions we spend together and we enjoy match days, one big factor was the realisation that buying or not buying a season ticket does nothing to hurt Lai, the revenue generated is no more than 5 million and hence this is the wrong battle. We need to be vocal in our condemnation of him and support Action for Albion as much as possible over the coming months as they mount a legal challenge over the running of the club, they also do not see any benefit to not supporting the team on matchdays.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Kit Kat.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)