+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    I guess it is a matter of whether you are a supporter of the club or simply a fan following it.

I doubt the club could continue in its current form if it was to be relegated to non league status. The ground would go. The fans would go. There would be absolutely no guarantee that if/when Lie sells we’d get someone who could finance a return to league football. I cannot believe anyone would consider that as an option.

I will go to most away games as I do now and will continue to support the club this way. Why would I want to go to home games to put money in the China man’s pocket.

The interest from the loans is staggering so why don’t we sell some useless players like Grant to pay it off? Rather than Fat Ron being useless as he was at Reading - why does the fat one not take a pay cut and make an example at the top of the tree? We know he won’t do that as he’s in it for the money and power to appoint whoever he wants!

Lots go to away games and don’t go to home games. I go to more away games than some people go to home games so is there a problem with that?

I guess it is a matter of whether you are a supporter of the club or simply a fan following it.

I doubt the club could continue in its current form if it was to be relegated to non league status. The ground would go. The fans would go. There would be absolutely no guarantee that if/when Lie sells we’d get someone who could finance a return to league football. I cannot believe anyone would consider that as an option.
    I’ve “supported” Albion since 1972……possibly for a long time before you were even born.

I’ve rushed my mum and dad back from holidays to get to matches, such as for Regis’s league debut v Boro in August 77.

I sat in Halfords Lane watching the first ever big screen transmission at our place on a freezing winters night around 91-92 when a terrible Albion side lost 2-1 away to Orient in a FA Cup match.

I was in a crowd of 4400 watching us play Walsall at home in the Autoglass Trophy…….I’ve done some very hard yards like a lot of Albion fans.

I refuse to fund this cancerous runt though, at some point you have to draw a line in the sand.

Look at what’s happened to Wasps in Rugby Union, having to start again at level 10 of the rugby pyramid.

If we have to start again or we find ourselves suffering multiple relegations I will be there supporting at whatever level IF Lai is gone.

This cancer has turned a 51 year “supporter” into that disparaging description “follower” that you use.

Fair play. It’s for everyone to make their decision. I will support the club, I do not support Lai. You see it different to me and that is our individual prerogative.

Fair play. It’s for everyone to make their decision. I will support the club, I do not support Lai. You see it different to me and that is our individual prerogative.

So going to a lot of away games is not supporting the club? Loads go to away games and not home games!! Loads of England fans go to away countries but not to Wembley!

Going to away games is actually more costly and more travel than going to a home game for some!

What don’t you get about some don’t want to put a penny into Lai’s pockets? If Lai wants to sell the ground off to Bellway or another developer he will regardless!

Don’t get your point!

I wouldn't bother arguing with him.

For 'go to most away matches ' read 'all the ones in the North East and North West'

The real reason he doesn't attend the home games is not about lining Lai's pockets, it's simply too far away for him.

South Yorkshire is usually his limit for 'most away matches.'

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    I wouldn't bother arguing with him.

For 'go to most away matches ' read 'all the ones in the North East and North West'

The real reason he doesn't attend the home games is not about lining Lai's pockets, it's simply too far away for him.

South Yorkshire is usually his limit for 'most away matches.'
    It’s about time you gave this a rest Saus & Egg.

Although he doesn’t bang on about it on here he’s suffering with cancer and can only attend matches that his son can drive him to now dependent on his work commitments.

It’s too easy on social media just to make glib comments without knowing the full facts.

After being away for over 12 months but still reading the forum all I can say is

What a feckin prick you are baggieal you change your mind and your opinion on everything more times than you do your pants

You are a feckin joke had you even heard of football before the premier league had started, I think not

Too be honest I don’t think baggieal actually exists I’m pretty certain he is another poster off here as nobody could be as dumb as him

The sooner he leaves the forum the better (I was there 😂😂&#128514

And as for baggieblood 😂😂😂 In his apartment in the city centre more likely 13th floor of a tower block in ladywood

Or is it baggieal in cognito 🤔 or even somebody else 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    And as for baggieblood 😂😂😂 In his apartment in the city centre more likely 13th floor of a tower block in ladywood

Or is it baggieal in cognito 🤔 or even somebody else 😂😂😂
    Viaduct……so who do you think BaggieAl is then if you believe he’s someone else using multiple usernames?

You’re actually completely wrong.

I’ve met BaggieAl multiple times and attended a Harrogate Town home match with him as he lives there and I come from there and visit regularly.

KetteringBaggie, Stevi81 and DaveP67 have also all met AL prior to this season’s home match with Stoke City…….call them all out as liars if you wish?

As for BaggieBlood, I’ve met him once, he got me tickets for an away match at Stoke about 6 years ago, I can confirm he’s a completely different person to AL……truth is, he’s actually SO different that he couldn’t be more different!🤣

As for where he might live I could only speculate but given his job and its status I would suspect it would be somewhere pretty smart.

It doesn’t make a difference to me one way or the other as to what you think of anyone’s comments or opinions on the Albion chap but in terms of your accusations in your post you are wrong as those other posters would attest.

Unless you think it’s me posting as six different people!? 😏🤣

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    After being away for over 12 months but still reading the forum all I can say is

What a feckin prick you are baggieal you change your mind and your opinion on everything more times than you do your pants

You are a feckin joke had you even heard of football before the premier league had started, I think not

Too be honest I don’t think baggieal actually exists I’m pretty certain he is another poster off here as nobody could be as dumb as him

The sooner he leaves the forum the better (I was there 😂😂&#128514

Very strong words Viaduct and such a cowards way out to communicate them. Do I exist - well at least five posters will verify I do on this board as been to a few get together at the Vine this season pre match. I have been to away games with Mick and seen 68 at a number of away games too!

Look forward to seeing you at a game and you call me a p rick then! See you again in 12 months if still around!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)