+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It’s no coincidence that the forum has seen a downturn recently since you started posting and constantly getting personal with a number of posters.

There had been virtually no pathetic sniping over the previous few months but it’s now back again and it’s very unnecessary.

I’ve been in this forum for about 18 years, we’ve had these episodes of vitriol and antagonism at times previously and it’s never a good thing.
    But you've never ganged up on particular posters have you?

No, you've never ridiculed posters whenever have you?

Don't try and be the voice of reason when you and your pathetic entourage of two are the cause of so much bother.

You're doing ok though aren't you?

You let everyone know at

Every.

Possible

Opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post

Don't try and be the voice of reason when you and your pathetic entourage of two are the cause of so much bother.

You let everyone know at

Every.

Possible

Opportunity.
    So much bother? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like what?

Talking of multiple usernames……which former Dingle poster are you….NewcyWolf or Sweeney?

Or both?

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post

You let everyone know at

Every.

Possible

Opportunity.

Wrong board! The first three letters of your six fingered friends forum are WOL! So do one you boring old Dingle!

PS - are you in the USA on a computer?

From Dingle Mad as below and joined in 2021. Could be hammering away at a keyboard in the USA!

Tags:

sausagenegg said:
    16-04-2023 05:25 PM
    Our midfield
    Strongest it's been in a very long time.
    Real steel with Lemina and Gomes, both can run all day and cover every blade of grass.
    Nunes looks like the shackles have been released and he is starting to show why he is so highly rated.

If in the likely event of Ruben leaving in the summer, as much as it will be a major loss, I think we will do ok.

Wrong board and know wonder you call yourself sausage 🤣. We know it’s you 🤪

Football is a passionate game and sometimes those passions get the best of us, it's also about opinions and everyone is entitled to one.
    I have moderated this board for ten years, it usually runs okay without interference from me, but every now and then temper's fray and thing's get personal.
    You all need to draw breath and calm down, I don't like banning people from posting, but when it gets personal I do tend to open one eye.
    I can see both sides about renewing or not, personally I wouldn't give Lai the drippings off my nose, but I respect long term fans who part with hard earned cash every season. In this situation nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Just calm it down a bit.
    As for who people are Baggie Al is Baggie Al and Baggie Blood is Baggie Blood, they aren't anyone else and never have been.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Football is a passionate game and sometimes those passions get the best of us, it's also about opinions and everyone is entitled to one.
    I have moderated this board for ten years, it usually runs okay without interference from me, but every now and then temper's fray and thing's get personal.
    You all need to draw breath and calm down, I don't like banning people from posting, but when it gets personal I do tend to open one eye.
    I can see both sides about renewing or not, personally I wouldn't give Lai the drippings off my nose, but I respect long term fans who part with hard earned cash every season. In this situation nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Just calm it down a bit.
    As for who people are Baggie Al is Baggie Al and Baggie Blood is Baggie Blood, they aren't anyone else and never have been.
    The voice of reason. Thank you. We all have differing views and I, along with most who post on here can accept that without getting personal.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    The voice of reason. Thank you. We all have differing views and I, along with most who post on here can accept that without getting personal.

But you did get personal and that’s clear to see!

Des - why is sausage and egg allowed to post on here. Visiting supporters are welcome but this guy is a Wolves fan and posts all over the Wolves board and every post on our board has been littered with personal insults!!! Other Wolves fans who are great come on this board and make contributions but this guy just comes to goad and insult!

On another note - you do a great job Des but we need another Mod as Chris is not posting anymore. I nominate Dave, Phil or Leicester who are all sensible posters. Do you agree and would anyone else like to see another Mod or agree with these nominations if of course they wanted to help Des?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I don’t support the Baggies! What a stupid
    F uckin thing to say! I went to at least half the home games this year and a lot of away games and was in Orlando and Benidorm. My son drives me to many games now due to an illness I have not mentioned but hey ho - until the last.

Why would I put money now in Lai’s pockets when he’s creaming off the assets. I am a business man - I can clearly see it! If others want to do it - fine! No I didn’t like Peace as I saw what was coming and I was right!

I want glory! Did you go to Hull or Burnley on a Friday night? Did you go to Bristol or Chesterfield?

Think before you communicate!! Idiot!

In the Vine anytime Viaduct too with many posters that know me including 68 - Ketts - Dave - Mick - Steve and Blood so you can call me a p rick to my face you cowardly bag of dogs s hit!
    Al, above is your post where call me an idiot and a cowardly bag of dog ****. Then you want me to go to the Vine to fight you I suspect.

You are perhaps to easily offended if you think saying you are a fan rather than a supporter is on the same level as your disgusting derogatory post above.

Find one post where I used such language towards you. And paste to your response.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Al, above is your post where call me an idiot and a cowardly bag of dog ****. Then you want me to go to the Vine to fight you I suspect.

You are perhaps to easily offended if you think saying you are a fan rather than a supporter is on the same level as your disgusting derogatory post above.

Find one post where I used such language towards you. And paste to your response.

You were called an idiot after insulting me over my support for West Brom and said I just wanted glory. The last paragraph is clearly directed to Viaduct who out of the blue called me a p rick! Anyone can see this! Your comments regarding Mick were shocking considering he’s one of the best loved posters on the board.

You reference you have been posting for years but the user name On Balance joined the forum in 2023 and you mix up ( on the same thread ) my obvious communication to Viaduct. Both On Balance and Viaduct coincidently reference users who don’t exist/with aliases!

Em - now here’s a thought! Not the only one to spot this by the way and at least six posters including myself communicate off the forum with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You were called an idiot after insulting me over my support for West Brom and said I just wanted glory. The last paragraph is clearly directed to Viaduct who out of the blue called me a p rick! Anyone can see this! Your comments regarding Mick were shocking considering he’s one of the best loved posters on the board.

You reference you have been posting for years but the user name On Balance joined the forum in 2023 and you mix up ( on the same thread ) my obvious communication to Viaduct. Both On Balance and Viaduct coincidently reference users who don’t exist/with aliases!

Em - now here’s a thought! Not the only one to spot this by the way and at least six posters including myself communicate off the forum with each other.
    You referred to my post at 21 in your post at 24, not Viaducts post. You are clearly distorting the facts.

Please show on here where I said I have posted on this site for years. Again you distort the facts because I have not said that.

I think you will find I said something very different. So show me the sentence you are referring to please.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)