+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

A slight increase on adult season ticket prices.
    I dont think they've released any match day prices yet.
    I'll probably stick to picking my games.

I presume we’ll still have the 15,000+ who will make actually getting rid of Lai an even longer and more painful job!?

Retaining your long term seat and keeping up your attendance streak just isn’t acceptable in our position.

I don’t want to hear any moans on here about Lai next season from any season ticket holder and to be honest, from anyone attending home matches.

Away matches are a different thing altogether……we should sell every ticket for those.

STOP ENABLING LAI!!!!!

Totally agree Mick! I will only attend away matches until Lai is gone or better still dead! Not putting a penny in that Chinese c unts pocket! Fat Ron can go f uck himself too!

Out of interest who would you like to replace Lie. We have not had an owner that a group of fans have liked for around 21 years I’d guess. So who’s name would you put forward. Is there a fan of West Bromwich Albion who is wealthy enough to at least sustain the clubs present position or hopefully improve it.

If not, perhaps a named wealthy person who has an interest in football generally. I get Lie is not what the club needs and hope he does one as soon as possible, but we don’t know what we’ll get next. That’s the problem, when your desperate and we are now, is that you’d take anything that comes along and it does not always work out, as we have found out to the cost of the club.

I will continue to support the club, if others choose not to, that is a matter for them.

I know it’s a far fetched hope but I would like to see Sir Jim Ratcliffe buy The Albion (if he doesn’t get Man.Utd). Although he is from Manchester originally, he went to Birmingham University so probably knows the area well. One can but dream!

I shall renew my tickets as I like where we sit and they are a very good price. I am no fan of Lai but renewing tickets provides a little greater financial security for the club and may help when planning to bring in players in the Summer. Less ticket sales can mean Lai will want to sell more players and bring in even fewer.

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    I shall renew my tickets as I like where we sit and they are a very good price. I am no fan of Lai but renewing tickets provides a little greater financial security for the club and may help when planning to bring in players in the Summer. Less ticket sales can mean Lai will want to sell more players and bring in even fewer.
    Absolutely, supporting the club is necessary. What if wages aren’t paid and we get a 10 point deduction. Sometimes people need to look beyond their personal want. The club is more important than just Lai. It needs support. Well done billsbest.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Absolutely, supporting the club is necessary. What if wages aren’t paid and we get a 10 point deduction. Sometimes people need to look beyond their personal want. The club is more important than just Lai. It needs support. Well done billsbest.
    The quicker this cancer runs out of money the better.

Luton and Coventry are both proof that League Two or non league are not the end for a club with strong support.

People buying season tickets and going to home matches are giving themselves an excuse, the fact is you are funding Lai.

Cash flow strangulation is the best way to force this to a conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The quicker this cancer runs out of money the better.

Luton and Coventry are both proof that League Two or non league are not the end for a club with strong support.

People buying season tickets and going to home matches are giving themselves an excuse, the fact is you are funding Lai.

Cash flow strangulation is the best way to force this to a conclusion.

Totally agree Mick! I will go to away games only and show my support this way.

Up to those who renew their season tickets but on doing so - they should not moan about Lai or the financial mess the club is in.

Anyone who thinks the money from season tickets will go towards new players is deluded!

Surely a fire sale of the dead wood to pay off these huge loans would be the most sensible option!!

I guess it is a matter of whether you are a supporter of the club or simply a fan following it.

I doubt the club could continue in its current form if it was to be relegated to non league status. The ground would go. The fans would go. There would be absolutely no guarantee that if/when Lie sells we’d get someone who could finance a return to league football. I cannot believe anyone would consider that as an option.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)