+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tradespeople required for Dens Park

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If John Nelms abided by the Club’s Customer Charter then we should have 2 directors nominated by Dee4life members on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.
    Gie it a fkn rest, you whinge and cast up more than my fkn wife - and that's some going.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Gie it a fkn rest, you whinge and cast up more than my fkn wife - and that's some going.
    You know that Dee4life are entitled to two representatives on the DFC Ltd board of directors.
    The management of the Club should be updating their Customer Charter if they are not abiding by it.
    I also know that what is stated about the Junior Dark Blues is not happening.
    The DFC board of directors should know that it is important to get youngsters supporting Dundee FC as soon as possible as they are your supporters of the future.

I give up

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I give up
    Don't give up! He's actually made a decent point about encouraging youngsters to come and support our team. That's down to your robust criticism of his relentless pessimism.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't give up! He's actually made a decent point about encouraging youngsters to come and support our team. That's down to your robust criticism of his relentless pessimism.
    Only relentless pessimism because the yanks are relentless non communicators.

Islay makes very valid points in his own distinct way.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

In my experience stating and restating a grievance rarely achieves anything. Making a proposal that would address your grievance works far better in my
    experience. Take the issue of non communication from John Nelms as an example. Suppose we ignored him altogether and took the club to court over the club's failure to honour the terms in the Articles of Association. There are certainly Dundee supporting solicitors , might one of them be prepared to make the case if not on a pro bono basis but perhaps on a restricted fee basis. Would a crowd funding based approach to raising money help if costs are significant. How about Dee4life asking their members if they would contribute to a fund to either try for a legal enforcement of their rights or a fund to buy back Dens?
    The point I am trying to make is that just because we can't get answers, that is definitely not a good reason for simply shouting about not getting answers.

I agree with you that Islay has his own distinct way of posting on this forum. That's why I try to respond to his posts and keep threads going.

In my experience stating and restating a grievance rarely achieves anything. Making a proposal that would address your grievance works far better in my
    experience. Take the issue of non communication from John Nelms as an example. Suppose we ignored him altogether and took the club to court over the club's failure to honour the terms in the Articles of Association. There are certainly Dundee supporting solicitors , might one of them be prepared to make the case if not on a pro bono basis but perhaps on a restricted fee basis. Would a crowd funding based approach to raising money help if costs are significant. How about Dee4life asking their members if they would contribute to a fund to either try for a legal enforcement of their rights or a fund to buy back Dens?
    The point I am trying to make is that just because we can't get answers, that is definitely not a good reason for simply shouting about not getting answers.
    D4l were taking legal advice, they said it at AGM when they were "up for it" but seems to have went by the by when they changed direction.

D4l were taking legal advice, they said it at AGM when they were "up for it" but seems to have went by the by when they changed direction.
    Exactly. That's why I made the point.

The obvious time to take the Club to court due to their failure to honour the terms in Clauses 79 - 82 in the Articles of Association when Nelms turned down Ian Baird’s nomination as the primary representative on 4th January 2020 was back then.
    As long as the Dee4life Directors back off it has encouraged Nelms not to adhere to the terms of the Club’s Articles of Association and their Customer Charter.
    In my opinion the D4L directors should be explaining to the D4L members and Dundee supporters what they have done since the AGM on Saturday 19th November 2022 to get their primary representative on the DFC Ltd board of directors.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 26-05-2023 at 05:46 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)