+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tradespeople required for Dens Park

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The obvious time to take the Club to court due to their failure to honour the terms in Clauses 79 - 82 in the Articles of Association when Nelms turned down Ian Baird’s nomination as the primary representative on 4th January 2020 was back then.
    As long as the Dee4life Directors back off it has encouraged Nelms not to adhere to the terms of the Club’s Articles of Association and their Customer Charter.
    In my opinion the D4L directors should be explaining to the D4L members and Dundee supporters what they have done since the AGM on Saturday 19th November 2022 to get their primary representative on the DFC Ltd board of directors.
    Is any member of the Dee4Life board actually prepared to step forward and commit to being primary representative? Maybe the reason the Dee4Life board won't say who they propose is because none of them is prepared to take on what is an entirely thankless task that draws nothing but negativity and criticism from fans and makes absolutely no difference to the running of the club?

I've been there and personally wouldn't blame any of them for saying 'fk that for a gemme o' sodjers'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Is any member of the Dee4Life board actually prepared to step forward and commit to being primary representative? Maybe the reason the Dee4Life board won't say who they propose is because none of them is prepared to take on what is an entirely thankless task that draws nothing but negativity and criticism from fans and makes absolutely no difference to the running of the club?

I've been there and personally wouldn't blame any of them for saying 'fk that for a gemme o' sodjers'.
    Good point Deeranged. Was the relationship pretty difficult before your tour of duty?

Someone has already been proposed as the primary representative.

Someone has already been proposed as the primary representative.
    Who?

Who?
    You should ask Ross Day who is the Secretary of Dee4life using the contact email address on their website.

I personally offered to stand as the primary representative at a Dee4life board of directors meeting in November 2021 as nobody else wanted to do it but it was decided to defer it to the AGM in February 2022
    In my opinion people who stand for election to the Dee4life board of directors should be prepared to put their name forward as the primary and secondary representatives on the DFC Ltd board of directors.

You should ask Ross Day who is the Secretary of Dee4life using the contact email address on their website.
    I'm asking you, you're the one that's saying someone has already been proposed as Primary Representative.

Why are you trying to deflect? Just answer the question.

I personally offered to stand as the primary representative at a Dee4life board of directors meeting in November 2021 as nobody else wanted to do it but it was decided to defer it to the AGM in February 2022
    In my opinion people who stand for election to the Dee4life board of directors should be prepared to put their name forward as the primary and secondary representatives on the DFC Ltd board of directors.
    You? Seriously? A man with a vendetta against the club, and John Nelms in particular, offered to stand as Primary Representative on the BoD? A man who is known to the club BoD as a trouble maker, whinger and serial complainer? No wonder that idea was rejected out of hand by the Dee4Life board - well done to them for that.

Your opinion that anyone standing for election to the Dee4Life board should be prepared to stand as Primary or Secondary Representative is wrong for many reasons, I know you won't agree but it 100% is.

I'm asking you, you're the one that's saying someone has already been proposed as Primary Representative.

Why are you trying to deflect? Just answer the question.
    He was elected as a director of Dee4life after the AGM.

You? Seriously? A man with a vendetta against the club, and John Nelms in particular, offered to stand as Primary Representative on the BoD? A man who is known to the club BoD as a trouble maker, whinger and serial complainer? No wonder that idea was rejected out of hand by the Dee4Life board - well done to them for that.

Your opinion that anyone standing for election to the Dee4Life board should be prepared to stand as Primary or Secondary Representative is wrong for many reasons, I know you won't agree but it 100% is.
    If was never rejected. However Dee4life are never going to get their primary and secondary representatives elected to the DFC Ltd board of directors if they keep ‘kicking the can down the road’. It does not have to be Dee4life Directors who are nominated as their primary and secondary representatives. It could be Dee4life members.
    When we were able to read the minutes of the Dee4life board of directors meetings in the previous website there was difficulty as far back as 2015 getting a Dee4life Director to put their name forward as the primary representative which you will be aware of.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)