+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tradespeople required for Dens Park

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If was never rejected. .
    So your name went forward as proposed Primary Representative?

I reckon John Nelms would rather shut the club down completely than accept that.

He was elected as a director of Dee4life after the AGM.
    But doesn't have a name?

To paraphrase a famous Monty Python skit - you're making it up as you go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So your name went forward as proposed Primary Representative?

I reckon John Nelms would rather shut the club down completely than accept that.
    It was deferred to the AGM in February 2022 but it was never discussed.
    However there would never have been a problem if the Dee4life board of directors had a person lined up to take over as their primary representative when the previous Dee4life primary representative resigned on 1st April 2017 to ensure an seamless transition for the new primary representative.

But doesn't have a name?

To paraphrase a famous Monty Python skit - you're making it up as you go along.
    I am trying to avoid someone setting up a crowd funding scheme (See Post 26).
    I assume that you are not a Dee4life member otherwise you should be able to work things out from the limited number of the minutes of Dee4life board of directors meetings in the Members only section of the Dee4life website.

It was deferred to the AGM in February 2022 but it was never discussed.
    However there would never have been a problem if the Dee4life board of directors had a person lined up to take over as their primary representative when the previous Dee4life primary representative resigned on 1st April 2017 to ensure an seamless transition for the new primary representative.
    Sounds like it was dismissed out of hand to me.

I am trying to avoid someone setting up a crowd funding scheme (See Post 26).
    I assume that you are not a Dee4life member otherwise you should be able to work things out from the limited number of the minutes of Dee4life board of directors meetings in the Members only section of the Dee4life website.
    I am actually currently still a Dee4Life member, however that doesn't confer any obligation on me to read the minutes of the board meetings; I never do, and I never will.

Sounds like it was dismissed out of hand to me.
    On the contrary it was not dismissed out of hand but a majority of directors for some unknown reason decided not to push it.
    There were more interested in trying to get a ‘face to face’ meeting with John Nelms to find out where Dundee Football Club would be playing their home games during the 2023-24 season.
    In the event the DSA committee members obtained this information from Nelms which was then given to their members at a DSA Committee meeting at the beginning of February 2023.
    In my opinion the Dee4life directors should be telling their members who they nominated as their primary representative to be elected on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors and the reply they received.
    They should also be explaining why the minutes of the Dee4life board of directors meetings on 14th November 2022, 13th December 2022 and every meeting since 16th January 2023 have not been posted in the members section of the new Dee4life website.
    The minutes for the BoD meeting held on 1st October 2022 (it should 3rd October 2022) are being listed as blank.

I am actually currently still a Dee4Life member, however that doesn't confer any obligation on me to read the minutes of the board meetings; I never do, and I never will.
    The minutes of the Dee4life board of directors meetings used to be very informative but now they contain little information as they are more like a series of bullet points.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)