+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ogrens

The Ogrens

I've heard in reliable authority the Ogrens are in town for meetings, no clue what about though. Has anyone else heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    I've heard in reliable authority the Ogrens are in town for meetings, no clue what about though. Has anyone else heard anything?
    Not sure about meetings, but they were always scheduled to be back over before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not sure about meetings, but they were always scheduled to be back over before the end of the season.
    there is certainly loads to talk about especially if things don't go our way today, I had hoped it might be takeover talks as that all seems to have gone quiet.

I had a degree of sympathy for the Ogrens as i think they have been duped by an absolute charlatan, but the more i think about it, they allowed this to happen and i do not see how they can come out of this with any kind of involvement in the future of our club.

Our new owners if they appear, need to have some very deep pockets as i cannot see anything less that a full team and a half of players needing to be brought in this summer.

They can **** off, end of!
    Increased our debt and put us back in the fizzy league with a hopelessly inadequate squad and a goalkeeper that should be ****ing ashamed to call himself a keeper.

Ogren is not a football man. He was reliant on Asghar for footballing decisions and got the cash out at various times. Asghar made a a long list of bad decisions.

If we go down the best thing is them staying and backing us in the summer, we should be careful what we wish for

The fun have actually done it right sticking with their owners for the time being, continuity in that way is a good thing, we've had enough instability in manager position as it is

We had 4 years of progression and a disaster in the 5th one, we need to bounce back of the likely does happen

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    If we go down the best thing is them staying and backing us in the summer, we should be careful what we wish for

The fun have actually done it right sticking with their owners for the time being, continuity in that way is a good thing, we've had enough instability in manager position as it is

We had 4 years of progression and a disaster in the 5th one, we need to bounce back of the likely does happen
    Aye! Its a mystery on why we went down the last time, so why dont we just go along and make the same mistakes all over again! In fact, these guys have gone and opened a whole book of new feck ups with their running of the club!

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Ogren is not a football man. He was reliant on Asghar for footballing decisions and got the cash out at various times. Asghar made a a long list of bad decisions.
    The Ogrens have put in millions of their own money.

As said elsewhere they are not football men and were relying on Asghar

Like us fans they are victims in all this as their investment and money is all going down the tubes.

They are not the culprits and it is easy to see who else might be

F#ck the Ogrens! The club IS the fans...when you decide not to listen to the fans and instead say, " Tony is my guy. " ...then you are done! We will be relegated, we might take a while to get back... but the one thing that has never let the cub is the fans! Every single other person involved with the club have let us down this season. The fans should win every award at our end of season award! F#ck Ogren, F#ck Ashgar....and F#ck every single one of those players that have decided to not lift their game for 3 managers in one season! Wage thieves and gutless b#stards....every single one!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)