+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leeds or Everton

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Easy peasy for Everton, all they have to do is beat Bournemouth at home and they stay up. Problem is they'll have to score a goal to win, and goals don't come easy to this Everton team, they can't expect the Tarko, Keane, Mina combination to get them out of the mire every game. Squeaky bum time ineed. I hope they stay up for Sean's sake, but what a shambles he's taken on, what a feckin mess Everton have made of what should be a simple task for a club their size, putting out a decent PL team. If they go down, serves them right, to be honest, they deserve to be relegated.
    Too true sinkov. If Everton fail to stay up now (after the huge helping hand given to them by West Ham beating Leeds and then Newcastle almost but not quite losing to the Foxes) they are utterly useless. I wonder how long Sean will stay there whatever the outcome.

Can't see Everton not taking advantage of Bournemouth who have lost their last 5 games .Would be nice to see Everton draw,Leicester win and Leeds draw,but it won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Can't see Everton not taking advantage of Bournemouth who have lost their last 5 games .Would be nice to see Everton draw,Leicester win and Leeds draw,but it won't happen
    Woke up this morning Alf with a light bulb moment and now I think Leicester will
    Survive they’ll win Leeds will lose and so will Everton - Leicester survive on 34 points , just a dream - premonition but it was clear as a belll.

Truthfully army88 the way Everton, Leeds United and Leicester City have all gone about their on and off field issues, the way the clubs have been run, the number of managers sacked, not one of those clubs are worthy of an EPL place with us next season.

I'll be gobsmacked if the Toffees don't stuff the Cherries though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll be gobsmacked if the Toffees don't stuff the Cherries though.
    I hope they do, but it's hard to see where the goals are coming from, they're ordinary even with DCL, without him they're hopeless.

I hope they do, but it's hard to see where the goals are coming from, they're ordinary even with DCL, without him they're hopeless.
    Willpower and survival mode will suffice mon ami, the Cherries are already on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Willpower and survival mode will suffice mon ami, the Cherries are already on the beach.
    I get it but I think
    The pressure will be immense for Everton if they don’t score early enough , can’t quite decide about Leeds but I watched kane on sky this morning and his interview said he was leaving and wanted europa football for Spurs

Wet spam are Looking to Europa final and I do think that Leicester have the best squad - so I still think at is just a feeling that Leicester will win and Everton will lose as Will Leeds

Just like last year for us what goes around comes around

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Woke up this morning Alf with a light bulb moment and now I think Leicester will
    Survive they’ll win Leeds will lose and so will Everton - Leicester survive on 34 points , just a dream - premonition but it was clear as a belll.
    If you dream what's going to win the Derby next week army, do me a favour mate, don't tell me.

It was a close run thing but all credit to Sean, he did it in the end, he kept them up. 21 pnts from 18 games with no strikers was nothing short of miraculous, but what a mess that club is, good luck to Sean if he's still there next season, he'll need it.

It was a close run thing but all credit to Sean, he did it in the end, he kept them up. 21 pnts from 18 games with no strikers was nothing short of miraculous, but what a mess that club is, good luck to Sean if he's still there next season, he'll need it.
    We were in the same position last season Sinky,but we unbelievably turned it round..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)