+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie - last chance saloon

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm not, at all. Honestly, I don't have a clue why anyone would think we could beat anyone!
    What if we could field a double of our "team"? A United v United, Christ that would make your eyes bleed. We'd struggle to break them down. Have to rely on a penalty and a Birighitti mistake, that would be after 25 seconds and then the other side would be void of ideas until the ref blows for full-time.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You type shedka a lot 😳

Yes unlike before it is a must win now, we don't want to be relying on what happens in Dingwall on Wed, I suspect now St Johnstone are safe they may get beat up there, or they might just relax and beat a County side that are back under pressure with a trip to the rugby park plastic to come on Sunday

Simply a win for us and 10th is still possible on Sunday regardless of what happens in Dingwall (better county don't win all the same)
    You type shyte a lot-hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Oddly im pretty optimistic of beating killie.
    And I think we will.

As for well away. I expect a draw at best.

Id take a playoff if offered.

Not that im fully confident united could win it mind you.
    I'd bite your f*cking hand off for a playoff place right now. 😩

Still amazed we still have a chance , we really don’t deserve it

we're lying in the gutter outside the last chance saloon, soaked in our ain pish.

This side does not deserve still to be anywhere near a play off place......... the only benefit is the financial boost of 2 fll houses to level the away trips to Broomfield next season......

Imagine if we get relegated and Kilmarnock go down in the playoff… double whammy of next season in the Championship and still having to go and play on that joke of a pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    we're lying in the gutter outside the last chance saloon, soaked in our ain pish.
    Whilst being gagged and tied, and being forced to watch re-runs of Birighitti’s gaffes.

Middleton saying there's nowhere for the players to hide

I'm sure they'll fu*king find somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    This side does not deserve still to be anywhere near a play off place......... the only benefit is the financial boost of 2 fll houses to level the away trips to Broomfield next season......

The other two teams have been terrible all season too and with the benefit of better keepers, not sure they are any more deserving than us in staying up

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)