+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie - last chance saloon

We're down tomorrow. I'm convinced. Absolutely dreading it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    We're down tomorrow. I'm convinced. Absolutely dreading it.
    Likewise mate, just can't see us winning. Got a nightshift straight after it too

The way the season is going, we'll end up drawing while County win then Killie beat County on Sunday meaning even if we win we're doon at Fir Park

If we win tomorrow and end up 11th Sunday we can't even get too high as Partick will not be easy and its a few days later the first leg

I do remember before we got the three wins though recently, James posted saying he thought we needed to win 5 of our last 8 to survive, a win tomorrow would keep that on track........

Sorry but three defeats on the trot with our defence throwing games away gives me not an ounce of confidence. We'll get beat tomorrow and County will win.

No Fletcher, no Behich.

But, if anything gives me a wee bit of hope (I know) it's that we will probably have start a different midfield with Pawlett and Levitt. Apart from keeper clangers that's the area we've been losing matches in, expecting Harkes and Sibbald to do it all there.

Prefer to see us go back to a back 4, 5 in midfield, I'd leave MacLeod out and make McGrath the focal point, play it into feet and ask him to get players in behind. But no doubt we'll see high punts to MacLeod 🤕

Can't see anything other than a draw at best, won't be enough, but I'm not ready to give up until it's over.

Fletcher was apparently training today guys. Cross your fingers, your toes and anything else you can cross……………

Newman Newman Newman!
    Freeman Ayina Mulgrew McMann
    ..........Sibbald.......
    Pawlett Harkes Levitt Niskanen
    ........McGrath

Ok it's theArabs 4141
    McGrath as a false 9, focal point

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Fletcher was apparently training today guys. Cross your fingers, your toes and anything else you can cross……………
    I have mixed views on this because it just becomes
    Pump it high to Fletcher
    Lose possession
    Win the ball back
    Punt it high to Fletcher
    Lose possession
    Lose a goal
    Pump it high to Fletcher
    Nearly score
    Lose possession
    Keeper flogs goal
    Pump it high to Fletcher
    Nearly score
    Match ends

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Newman Newman Newman!
    Freeman Ayina Mulgrew McMann
    ..........Sibbald.......
    Pawlett Harkes Levitt Niskanen
    ........McGrath

Ok it's theArabs 4141
    McGrath as a false 9, focal point
    Simply HAS to be 4141. How we get there with Behich out, I have no idea. Niskanen though, he's absolute pish. 😕 I'd maybe try Fotheringham. Very little to choose from tbh. 100% Fletcher if he's fit.

Dreading tomorrow night. Felt sick on Saturday and no doubt will feel the same tomorrow. Can’t see st Johnston winning. So I’m sorry we are phucked.

It’s the sicking feeling in the pit of my stomach, caused by the incompetence of our clubs hierarchy to strengthen key areas in January that I can’t get over, and is only getting worse as we approach the inevitable.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)