+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets allocation?

Tickets allocation?

Pigs allocation 36,600 east end at wembley
    what's reds ????

On pig talk they were expecting about 42,000 tickets and expect us to return some, which would then be offered to them.
    If we get 36,000 which we should, I'm hoping we don't return any!

Barnsley Football Club is pleased to confirm ticket information to supporters for the Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium.
    Following our Semi Final victory against Bolton Wanderers, the Reds will now face Sheffield Wednesday in the Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final on Monday 29 May in a 3pm kick off.
    We have been allocated 37,325 tickets for the West End of Wembley Stadium. Tickets will be sold from North Stand round to the South Stand.

To ensure a speedy ticket-buying process, our supporters are advised to thoroughly read all of the information below.
    Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into three sections with a concession rate for supporters aged 65 and over as well as for children aged 16 and under.

Category 1: £80 Adult, £40 Concession, £60 Young Adult
    Category 2: £62 Adult, £31 Concession, £46.50 Young Adult
    Category 3: £56 Adult, £28 Concession, £42 Young Adult
    Category 4: £52 Adult, £26 Concession, £39 Young Adult
    Category 5: £40 Adult, £20 Concession, £30 Young Adult
    Category 6: £30 Adult, £15 Concession, £22.50 Young Adult

The price categories for this fixture will be sold on a first come, first served basis - and are subject to availability.*
    Due to the large volume of tickets needed to be sold and dispatched in such a short space of time - and following advice from the EFL - the Club will be using Ticketmaster to sell Sky Bet League One Play-Off Tickets. They have many years of experience in selling tickets for large venues such as Wembley Stadium in a short space of time due to their robust website and fully manned call centre.
    HOW TO BUY
    Tickets will not be available in person at Oakwell's Box Office. Tickets will only be available online via Ticketmaster OR over the phone on 0844 453 9090 (calls cost 7p per minute and standard network charges apply).
    BEST WAY TO BOOK
    Due to anticipated demand, the Club and Ticketmaster recommend booking online as the easiest and most convenient method of booking for supporters.

WHEN TO BUY
    Ticket sales will be split into two separate periods of sale:

Period 1: 2022/23 and 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders Only
    Tickets on sale from 9am on Monday 22 May 2023.
    Season Ticket Holders are allowed to purchase up to a maximum of 6 tickets. Please note this is a maximum of 6 tickets in total and therefore supporters may not purchase further tickets in a separate transaction once they have reached their limit.

Period 2: General Sale
    Tickets on sale from 9am on Tuesday 23 May 2023.
    Individual supporters are allowed to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets. Only supporters on our database with a booking history will qualify for tickets during the General Sale period. Additional security checks will be required to ensure that there is no breakdown in segregation.

DISABLED TICKETS
    There are a number of Wheelchair and Ambulant Disabled tickets with accompanying Personal Assistant tickets available. These are sold under the same periods of sale but are available only in person from the Box Office at Oakwell. EFL regulations and Barnsley FC terms and conditions apply, including the availability of age-related concessions.
    Disabled supporters who require a carer do not need their carer ID when purchasing. Please just use the disabled ID and postcode (not the carer) as this will allow you to book for you and your carer; the carer will show as a zero value.

There are several seats which have step-free access that are recommended for people with mobility difficulties which are positioned in Level 1 rows 30/31. Please note that headsets and mini induction loops need to be booked in advance, please enquire with Barnsley FC for details.

Name:  IMG_7746.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  17.3 KB

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/20...mbley-tickets/
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 21-05-2023 at 05:56 PM.

we will struggle to sell 25,000 at those prices.

We should sell at least 25k but who gives a feck. Let the massives worry about how many they'll sell. Unfortunately for them, the stadium only holds 90k rather than 9million so they'll leave many wednedayite disappointed

If we sell over 22k then I’ll be more than happy - more or less match what we took to Cardiff.

Worth remembering - quite a number of those in the Wendy end will be from the Barnsley District.
    Deserters.
    The type that find it difficult to support their own community.
    Obviously this doesn't apply to those that live in Barnsley but originate from Sheffield.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 22-05-2023 at 02:38 PM.

I am “the type” ….find it unpalatable to support my own community Nudge… am i not welcome now?
    I was welcome in 1967… when there were only 2000 of us (on a good day) Lol…

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I am “the type” ….find it unpalatable to support my own community Nudge… am i not welcome now?
    I was welcome in 1967… when there were only 2000 of us (on a good day) Lol…

Why Barnsley Jules? Club wo on its arse, 2000 fans in 4th division and going nowhere back in 1967. What was the attraction if tha dunt mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Why Barnsley Jules? Club wo on its arse, 2000 fans in 4th division and going nowhere back in 1967. What was the attraction if tha dunt mind me asking?
    Of course not. Mums/Grandma from Wombwell. Dad, Skelmanthorpe.
    Leeds Road was too busy a place for a four and a half year year old kid. So we went there. Just kept going.
    Never get me following this lot over here…… They are to me what Sheff Wednesday are to you lot over there.
    Last edited by Jules88; 22-05-2023 at 09:52 PM.

We won't sell as many as we should due to general sale being limited to 2 tickets!
    What if you want to go with your partner and kids? They will want to sit together! It's stupid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast