+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Is he the last??
    Ryan Dicker hoping for someone else today. What's happened to the rumoured Tom Pett deal? (Mind you, free agent, so the deadline doesn't apply.)

Khayon Edwards 19 year old striker from Arsenal is rumoured.

Outgoing not Incoming, but Billy Sass Davies and Regan Griffiths just gone to Boreham Wood on loan till the end of January - maybe needed to free up wages for the projected Pett deal if that's true?

Not sure Pett is coming now. The lad from Newcastle is a midfielder and will be pushing for a start fairly quickly.

But Regan Griffiths is a defensive midfielder. I assumed he was cleared out and someone would take his place. As Thomas is
    going to be out half the season with either injury or suspension, we need cover in that position. It would be a waste if Powell's
    talents were wasted being shoved further back. White is very much an attacking midfielder and I'm hoping that Tabs has a bit of freedom to express himself.
    Also want the Arsenal striker. Speaking of which, I see Wrexham have expressed an interest in taking Arthur on loan. If he's going out on loan, surely he'd be heading much higher than wrecks 'em!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718