+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southern League prem.

Southern League prem.

Halesowen went up to the above, i watched the highlights v Spalding, and to be honest Spalding should have won, they had a sasqwatch for a centre half, unbeatable in the air, and needs to be checked out by a proper football club, not United.

The above is almost a brummie league with Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Alvechurch, Stourbridge and Redditch in there. Have bben a regular attender at all at various times, and even played on the pitches at some.

Even though im a cambridge bloke i still feel homesick for brum sometimes, i was a regular at Bromsgrove for many years. Bromsgrove and Stourbridge can get up to a thousand in, and should challenge at the top. Halesowen had 3,300 v Spalding, they will push for a thousand too.

Telford are in there too, its almost merseyside, and will have to travel to Sudbury, i hope to make it there next year.

St Ives are down the road, so seeing a game wont be hard. Bromsgrove v Redditch and Halesowen would be cracking games, more so if they are at the top or nearby.

I notice the wage bill at United will be about sixpence now, and any signings will be in late July.

To save on money.

Cheap will get you relegated, its all been a delay in div 2, thats all.

The cheapness of Barry will kick in. Funny isnt it, even when United didnt have an owner, they seemed to have more money. Not being screwed are they.

This almost seems a strangely positive post by you Frank,I like it

Ive been trying to ignore you but its not working. You want to swap insults blood sucking konk haired punk? To be in your company would be like time stood still, save for the relentless babble of your cretinous pewling nonsense.

You are truly ancient, a germ, primitive, with something huge wedged up your a££, crying, tears flowing, in a storm of orgasm.

To read your notes is like a dog walking on its hind legs, not done well, and a wonder its done at all. Your english teachers at school must have suffered burn out, serious frustration, an empty hopelessness at having to work with such limited material.

And yet you have done well, to have at least to some degree, floated your own boat financially and not be a burden to the government. It shows you have retentive powers, at least to know where to put your hands when pushing a bed.

I hope this memory stretches to your face, knowing where to place a spoon, and not feed off surfaces. Well done, your time is nearly up, and as a token that you may leave behind in this world, somewhere, an indentation in the mud has hardened marking your existence.

Unnoticed by all but the most ardent of archeaologists, who in turn will dismiss it as a mark made by a worm.

If you reply to this i will again marvel at your nonsense, surely fuelled by substances. Now begone.

I don't want to trsde insults with you Frank so I'm going to ignore obvious name calling and insults aimed at me,Its a bit TO obvious I'm afraid
    I was a tad disappointed with your shenanigans concerning your pledge but I've got over that now ( Luke 6:27-28 )

As I've mentioned elsewhere in the past I've got about 5 years left down here before moving onto the next chapter of life and tbh I'm quite happy with what I've achieved before I go,you don't have to leave a mark before you die as long as you don't leave a stain and that's advice that always adhered to and I think that it's served me well,I will always read your posts Frank because they are entertaining,you are Marmite and not everyone likes you but I do,in a lot of ways you are the final remains of the glory days of this forum and when you stop posting A+B will cease to exist

I'm fully aware that 95% of what you write you don't even believe in but do it for shock value,to get attention,that's why you post what you do about Bonner and Utd,nobody would take any notice if you wanted the best for the club and was delighted when they stayed up so you go thr opposite way and try to ruffle some feathers

I would like to have a pint and shake your hand one day Frank but alas I know that you wouldn't turn up and laugh about it on here but maybe one day eh?

You ever heard of a song called That'll Be Us by Paul Heaton? I doubt it as it was only available on one of his deluxe albums but I visualize you as the subject in the song,do you swear your way through the National Anthem by any chance Frank?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)