+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Spam

Updated Prediction league post Spam

Devastated by todays result, first half hour we looked like we could do something then the team dissolved, it was like they didn't know one another at times.

Anyway looks like OZwhite has this sorted unless I can come up with some audacious scheme to give me more points. A call to the League may be needed - will they deduct points from Everton please, fiddling gits.

Ozwhite 57
    Silentman 50
    Orgoner 46
    OzLeeds 46
    Rev 45
    Calverleyboy 45
    Orange 39
    Belfast 36
    Sniffer 34
    Tichi 34
    Spaldy 32
    Bathlad 31
    Hopeless 30
    Billy 29
    Alf 25 1/2
    Whitestomper 24
    MONACO TOTTY 23
    Ubique 20
    Costa Blanca 17
    Joel 10
    Asturian 4
    Morrim 3
    HgateN 1

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Devastated by todays result, first half hour we looked like we could do something then the team dissolved, it was like they didn't know one another at times.

Anyway looks like OZwhite has this sorted unless I can come up with some audacious scheme to give me more points. A call to the League may be needed - will they deduct points from Everton please, fiddling gits.

Ozwhite 57
    Silentman 50
    Orgoner 46
    OzLeeds 46
    Rev 45
    Calverleyboy 45
    Orange 39
    Belfast 36
    Sniffer 34
    Tichi 34
    Spaldy 32
    Bathlad 31
    Hopeless 30
    Billy 29
    Alf 25 1/2
    Whitestomper 24
    MONACO TOTTY 23
    Ubique 20
    Costa Blanca 17
    Joel 10
    Asturian 4
    Morrim 3
    HgateN 1
    GRAts Oz well done on a hard year.

The seasons not over yet, all players beginning with Cal--- get an extra 20 points - I ran it by Klipp Klopp and he said it was ok.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)