+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 📺Vote for your Goal Of The Season 2022/23

I’d go for goal F - unbelievable athleticism and control at the same time by Langstaff.

Castro for quality of goal.

Bostock for the pure emotion when the ball hit the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I’d go for goal F - unbelievable athleticism and control at the same time by Langstaff.
    That one was my second choice, Macca's touch to control the ball was outstanding!

I went for D, for the perfect team goal in a huge game. That game was also the first time I really felt we were the real deal.

Surprised there wasn’t a Sam Austin goal in there as he scored a few beauties toward the end of the season (the first against Woking, for instance). Same goes for Adam Chicksen’s screamer against Wealdstone in the 6-1 win. Maybe we should have limited Macca to three entries?

Some remarkable, beautiful and wonderful goals to enjoy there, like there has been throughout our stay in the NL.

For me, E sums up everything good about us at our best, a thing of beauty that goal was…..but wow, there were some good contenders.

I wasn’t a massive fan but Joel Taylor’s strike is as good as you’ll ever see, anywhere!

Head says H, testicles say I!

Who'd have thunk it? Cept moi.

Aden Baldwin's stunning strike to revive our play-off semi-final against Boreham Wood has been voted our 2022-23 Goal of the Season by supporters.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...season-220523/

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Who'd have thunk it? Cept moi.

Aden Baldwin's stunning strike to revive our play-off semi-final against Boreham Wood has been voted our 2022-23 Goal of the Season by supporters.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...season-220523/
    Well done, you were right in your assessment - maybe not the best goal but certainly the most important of the 10.
    Last edited by CamPie; 25-05-2023 at 09:08 PM.

I think it would have been the importance of the goal which got it voted the winner, lets hope there are more of those in Aden's locker next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12