+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey fat mike ashley !!!! This for you kunt

Hey fat mike ashley !!!! This for you kunt

I've been waiting more than fif**** years to say this:

Hey Ashley, how are you feeling tonight you filthy, fat f u c k?

The owners that bought this rotting corpse of a club from you 18 months ago, have turned it into a JUGGERNAUT !!!!
    From certain relegation to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!!!

Very soon, the club will be worth ten times the amount you sold it for, you filthy, fat IMBECILE !!!!

The new owners should erect a statue of you in honour for what you achieved for this club! YES, a small statue located in the urinals, so we can never forget what a p!ss poor owner you were!

Hope your maid throws out your sheets in the morning, as I'm sure you shat yourself all night long!

Waha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by toonozandy; 23-05-2023 at 01:55 AM.

Hahaha. Well said Andy. 🤣

Mint.

And spot on. he could have advertised his shite across Europe if he'd run us properly.

I hope he's gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Mint.

And spot on. he could have advertised his shite across Europe if he'd run us properly.

I hope he's gutted.
    He thinks he's a business tycoon, Zippity, but all he is (in my opinion) is an incompetent f u c k wit.

I thought it was interesting to see how rotten this kunt was, and how he left the club financially once he sold the joint:

The gross debt at the end of the 20/21 season was £112m which was £35m more than the £77m debt that Ashley inherited in 2007. That £77m debt funded an entire ground redevelopment (and the transfer dealings of Graeme bloody Souness). The additional debt mitigated against the costs of Ashley’s relegations.

The club is now presumably debt free. Ashley purportedly received £310m for the club last October. We can assume that this included repaying Ashley his loan of £107m and about £200m for the shares. Ashley therefore made a profit of roughly £60m (having paid c£140m in 2007). And who could begrudge him that given the phenomenal success over his tenure!
    Over the last ten years, whilst other owners have been pumping eye-watering amounts of money into their clubs, Ashley has taken £29m out of NUFC in loan repayments.

So we’ve established that Ashley not only failed to grow the club’s match day & commercial income, that Sports Direct was afforded free advertising at St. James’ Park but also that he was taking money out of the club (whilst almost every other PL club owner was putting cash into their clubs). You might now be beginning to realise why no manager worth their salt would work for him. Or with him.

He never understood, even after 15 years, what he had in his hands.

Today he does.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    He never understood, even after 15 years, what he had in his hands.

Today he does.
    And I hope he's weeping.

He could of done this as well but he just wanted to take take take.

Love the analysis toonozandy, yes he stripped us to the bone and I think we were one relegation from total oblivion or at least doing a Burnley or Wolves in decades gone by and crashing into the fourth tier. Incredible turnaround…

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Love the analysis toonozandy, yes he stripped us to the bone and I think we were one relegation from total oblivion or at least doing a Burnley or Wolves in decades gone by and crashing into the fourth tier. Incredible turnaround…
    I agree 100%, if the club had not been sold, we would have been relegated, and unlike the previous two occasions under Ashley, he would not have been able to rebound the club back. And League One would have been our fate this season, based on the lack of soul left at the club.

We can thank the good lord that the club was sold when it was, and now we can look forward with excitement to what next season brings.

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    I've been waiting more than fif**** years to say this:

Hey Ashley, how are you feeling tonight you filthy, fat f u c k?

The owners that bought this rotting corpse of a club from you 18 months ago, have turned it into a JUGGERNAUT !!!!
    From certain relegation to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!!!

Very soon, the club will be worth ten times the amount you sold it for, you filthy, fat IMBECILE !!!!

The new owners should erect a statue of you in honour for what you achieved for this club! YES, a small statue located in the urinals, so we can never forget what a p!ss poor owner you were!

Hope your maid throws out your sheets in the morning, as I'm sure you shat yourself all night long!

Waha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha ,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha !!!!!!!!
    😄👊

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)