+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Weds ........who will win it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I see Wednesday are likely to be taking 44,000 fans to Wembley following the EFL decision to take back 6,000 of Barnsley’s allocation & give them to Wednesday due to high demand. I know Barnsley sold 20,000 as of a couple of days ago, so if they sell the remainder of their allocation, a crowd of 75,000 or so is likely.
    In a ground that holds 90000

That's a lot of hangers on

Wednesday have to win this one their massive debt could really bankrupt them if they don't get the Championship money

Barnsley need to stop whinging over tickets that they weren’t going to sell and get on with it

Have a chat with Collin, Revell and Wood about winning

Barnsley for me and the 44k piggy fans going wee wee wee all the way home!

I put a tenner on Wednesday to get promoted after they lost to Peterboro 4-0 . A just -in -case bet so I stand to win £250 quid. I won't be heart broken if it's Barnsley that go up.

After the miraculous comeback against Peterborough the fowls most certainly have the momentum but the expectation of their fans will weigh heavy and I expect a really close cagey game. UTM

Barnsley, although they're really bad at German.

Should have been Lars Leese, big as Theresa.

Ideally I would like it to go the distance and Barnsley to score and win 1-0 with a highly debateable goal in the 10th minute of added on time

A "Joe McBride" would do nicely

I see Ihiekwie is playing.....hopefully his '50 pence' head will lead to a Barnsley victory!

I know it’s the final and things are going to be tense but this is truly awful

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    I know it’s the final and things are going to be tense but this is truly awful
    It really is like watching paint dry so far ☹️

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast