+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Chris Wilder a "foreigner"?

And as to the rest, agree in principle, but Vardy is as much of a busted flush as Bamford, and as much use to us.

We won't be "decisive and direct" unless and until we are rid of Radrizzani, and I suspect that won't be before the next season starts.
    I actually put no more foreign experiments. Wilder an example of domestic options.

Can't agree you class Vardy as same as Bamford or similar. Think Vardy would bag loads in championship.

I agree totally on Radrizzani.

I understand people may think Vardy won't leave Leicester. It was just a suggestion that we take the lead and buy a guaranteed scorer. Get Ellis Simms up from with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    I actually put no more foreign experiments. Wilder an example of domestic options.

Can't agree you class Vardy as same as Bamford or similar. Think Vardy would bag loads in championship.

I agree totally on Radrizzani.

I understand people may think Vardy won't leave Leicester. It was just a suggestion that we take the lead and buy a guaranteed scorer. Get Ellis Simms up from with him.
    We'll agree to differ regarding Vardy, just to point out that in season 21/22 he had 25 appearances scoring 15 goals but in season 22/23 he has appeared 36 times, and scored just 3 times.

Weren’t 12 of those against us 🤔🤣

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    If you did get relegated,Everton are thinking of sacking Sean Dyche,he would be perfect for you to help you go straight back up..
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...n-axe-30078525
    Sky News have him as the most cost effective Manager in the PL, Sam is in top 5... football abit grim tho

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Weren’t 12 of those against us 🤔🤣
    Yeah plus anybody who had never scored or hadn't scored in 10 years or fancied scoring a never to be repeated screamer, they were guaranteed to make it happen versus leeds

Hmm, so this thread is about a new manager, what about this......

https://www.footballfancast.com/leed...-news-updates/

Really?

I just hope this is more click bait, because a DoF from Genk (where the f00k is that???? (I know, it's in Belgium)), is about as much use as a DoF from Middlesborough.

And the sooner this wide-boy *** f00ks the hell off out of LUFC the better;

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-...tteo-manfredi/

No honour, no commitment, no self-respect, no values, nothing. Makes Ridsdale look quite the gentleman.

(Can’t expect that to be okay - Org)
    Last edited by Orgoner; 27-05-2023 at 02:34 AM.

Slightly racist comments doesn’t seem any need for that

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Slightly racist comments doesn’t seem any need for that
    Agreed. The gist is still effectively the same…

WTF...regarding Vardy. My point is to sign quality for a change. It doesn't have to actually be him. I feel we should bring in some quality that can terrorise defences, dominate midfield and be hard to score against.
    There is no reason why we can't do that. With the money coming in from transfers out they could do it and not spend a penny. Which they like.
    Unknown foreigners and untried youngsters will not work.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)