+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Lol greedy bast I was talking about Radz ffs
    Now THAT we can agree on! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Drameh’s agent has said Drameh open to staying with us next year.

Who knows what will happen or how this will pan out so little point getting too gloomy just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Drameh’s agent has said Drameh open to staying with us next year.

Who knows what will happen or how this will pan out so little point getting too gloomy just yet.
    And Sky just came out rubishing that and saying he's asked to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    And Sky just came out rubishing that and saying he's asked to go.
    Hardly surprising that an agent would want to keep doors open until a deal is done, but he's well regarded at Luton, has (almost) a guarantee of 1st team play in a Premiership side with a LOT of work to do to make sure they stay up next season, what's not to like in that for a young, ambitious and talented player?

And at LUFC?

No 1st team squad yet established, no 1st team coach, no back room staff, no DoF (please god we decide not to recruit yet another sponging tw4t of ANY description), no clear ownership, so just about the least attractive proposition in ANY league in the country.

Hmm, tough choice that.

Appointing Allerdyce would be compounding the problem, he's a footballing dinosaur and has done nothing in these four games that anyone of us couldn't have done, the team on Sunday looked no better or confident than the team that came out for the second half against Palace. There's a very good reason he's been out of work for so long since we came along with our desperate hope that he had a magic wand. Not that he'd be my choice, I think they will go for Viera.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Appointing Allerdyce would be compounding the problem, he's a footballing dinosaur and has done nothing in these four games that anyone of us couldn't have done, the team on Sunday looked no better or confident than the team that came out for the second half against Palace. There's a very good reason he's been out of work for so long since we came along with our desperate hope that he had a magic wand. Not that he'd be my choice, I think they will go for Viera.
    Not quite sure why the Palace board saw fit to sack Viera, despite the run of poor results that preceded the bullet being fired. He had managed to get a fairly dismal squad to get behind Zaha as the figurehead (maybe when Zaha was injured it took the ground from under the team?), but in any case he constructed a squad with real potential, including the likes of Olise. Anyway, if he came to LUFC and had sufficient backing (and THATS the big question) I think he could do well.

A lot of Palace fans thought he had become too negative and wasn’t playing to the strengths of some of the attacking talent they have (or playing iit).

Results since appointing Roy H suggest they made the right decision accepting it is impossible to know what Vieira would have achieved.

Think Potter would be a sensible option, seems to recruit well, able to work on a average transfer budget, knows English football.
    Gerrard must be a no-no - would prefer Allardyce to him

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Think Potter would be a sensible option, seems to recruit well, able to work on a average transfer budget, knows English football.
    Gerrard must be a no-no - would prefer Allardyce to him
    I agree, and would be very happy with Potter and very unhappy with the Fat criminal or the Scouse muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Fu ck, from Seth Johnston to Rutter. We don’t really do much learning at Leeds do we?
    I think Seth Johnson was better than Rutter.

Then again, my neighbours cats are probably better than Rutter and I despise cats.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)