Ill start by saying I think the beginning of the unravelling was after Alkmaar at home when the back stabbing of Ross began and certain players thought they bigger than the club. - Mulgrew and Watt step up.

Should Ross have honoured Mulgrews coaching agreement? Personally given his age etc Id say yes he should. That doesnt excuse Mulgrew and Watt but it does mean Ross is not out of this Scot free either- Jack Ross shoulders some of the blame

Asghar- where to start on him? His iron fist (ham fisted) running of the club led to us having one first team striker (with another on loan ), pretty sure he oversaw Carson being dumped, he didnt get the gk , cdm, st the team badly needed in a disaster of a window. He appointed "Foxy" who was well out of his depth and "Foxy" himself takes some responsibility here too. He seems to have pulled the wool over Ogrens eyes (more on him later). He is primarily responsible.

Birighitti- Simply the worst GK weve ever had. Seems after the outrage over his Celtic tweets early in the season he checked out. Responsible for several goals in our demise and is hopefully already on a plane home.

Ogren- Im not completely against the Ogrens remaining owners. They have pumped money into the club. They have trusted a snake in Asghar and lost the fans in the process. If Mark Ogren apologised to the fan base and put a different structure in place, he would be welcome to stay. If the group of investors waiting to buy in put an offer in, Id expect he would sell.

Rest of the Squad- Id keep McGrath, Middleton, Levitt, Rory McLeod and potentially Scott McMann. For the rest i want to hear the words "by mutual consent" for as many as possible.
Id keep Behich but cant see him staying.

Goodwin- He will be away and if he wants to stay I personally would be a no. He tried. He got us out of the drop zone and the players dumped us back in. We need a manager with a proven record of getting teams out of the championship and who can create a fighting mentality.

So, about 11 new players, 2 new gks, a manager and potentially an owner to find in a what? 6-7 week close season? Shortest in a long time.

Going forward- Getting a new team in can happen, Motherwell all but did that one year. However, I feel coming up straight away is, sadly, not going to happen.

We need to get rid of the deadwood and some stability. Id take a benchmark next season on which to improve from, be that 8th 6th 4th or 2nd etc. The last trip to the league of fun was not short lived. I expect the same again.

Next season I will not be renewing my DUTV International Subscription, until I see what is going on behind the scenes and Im satisfied with the rebuild. If Im not, I wont renew until I am.

I will however contribute to DUSF.

Thats about it....