+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clarets Goal of the Season?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Obafemi wasn't playing though mon ami.
    Obafemi came on in the 68th minute to replace Brownhill and he scored our 4th goal in the 74th minute, not bad for someone not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Obafemi came on in the 68th minute to replace Brownhill and he scored our 4th goal in the 74th minute, not bad for someone not playing.
    It is marvellous indeed Supersub when you can ghost in like Martin Peters and then materialise suddenly in the penalty area (as if magically transported to astonished defenders) before ramming in an unstoppable volley.

He was not playing and scoring in the 8th minute like sinkov states, but hey ho.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 28-05-2023 at 10:40 AM.

He was not playing and scoring in the 8th minute like sinkov states, but hey ho.
    Oh dear BT, you expect us to 'tune in' to watch all the stuff you put on here but have proved that you can't be bothered to have a look at sinkov's informative video of highlights from our 4-0 win against Huddersfield.

I eagerly await your next gem from the Epoch Times or whatever ----life and lies go on.

Oh dear BT, you expect us to 'tune in' to watch all the stuff you put on here but have proved that you can't be bothered to have a look at sinkov's informative video of highlights from our 4-0 win against Huddersfield.

I eagerly await your next gem from the Epoch Times or whatever ----life and lies go on.
    I was actually at the game Supersub6, I absolutely knew for a 100% certainty that Obafemi did not score in the 8th minute. No need for me to watch a video, I knew he did not start and did not score an early goal. FFS!

This ex-grammar school Band of Brothers bollox is starting to get a bit tedious.

I was actually at the game Supersub6, I absolutely knew for a 100% certainty that Obafemi did not score in the 8th minute. No need for me to watch a video, I knew he did not start and did not score an early goal. FFS!

This ex-grammar school Band of Brothers bollox is starting to get a bit tedious.
    NO, no, no, BT, it is ignoring the evidence put in front of you that never ceases to amaze me.
    Ex-grammar school means nothing at all, you need to have been to Uni to be anybody in this world and neither sinkov or myself reached those dizzy heights. How do we survive?

I put up a link to a highlights video so Tap could check if the Obafemi goal, at 8.30 into the video was the one he was referring to. You appear to be labouring, no pun intended, under a misapprehension mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I put up a link to a highlights video so Tap could check if the Obafemi goal, at 8.30 into the video was the one he was referring to. You appear to be labouring, no pun intended, under a misapprehension mon ami.
    Apologies for any consternation, I assumed 8 minutes in, meant 8 minutes of 90. Silly me!

Apologies for any consternation, I assumed 8 minutes in, meant 8 minutes of 90. Silly me!
    BT, are you just proving that your missus is correct then, as you intimated in replying to Tap?

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    "Maybe I will have to start agreeing with my wife when she claims I get dumber by the day."

To which BT responded:-
    "Ask her to 'phone mine Tap, they will get on like a house on fire. "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)