+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Too many O/T & ‘Too Big to ignore’ Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Also, if you want to you can rate the thread if you're using the FM default view.
    Thank you, I never knew that. I'm off to do some rating.

I wouldn't worry yourself too much Pedro, the obscene amount of gambling advertisements on TV , the internet and even on football teams shirts puts my little but seemingly popular NCM O/T really into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I wouldn't worry yourself too much Pedro, the obscene amount of gambling advertisements on TV , the internet and even on football teams shirts puts my little but seemingly popular NCM O/T really into perspective.

But this board should be free from such vices.Let the real world take care of itself this should be an oasis away from such dalliances.A virtuous place a world of footy talk, weather updates and music, nothing more.
    What next your gateway to gambling could lead to 90rn, drink and drugs.!!

Good point. If we can get rid of the bad language that is oh so common when the pitchforkers are out in force and in the midst of their latest mini meltdown, then we can surely tackle the vices of gambling, drink and drugs.

"Won't somebody please think of the children"

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Good point. If we can get rid of the bad language that is oh so common when the pitchforkers are out in force and in the midst of their latest mini meltdown, then we can surely tackle the vices of gambling, drink and drugs.

"Won't somebody please think of the children"
    I believe they are the future...!

Well I thought it was a good idea - we could even have a 'Gardening section" - for example, Laddo could ask Elite "if his taters are growing"

I think I will stick to the betting tips and leave the gardening tips to Elite.

Yes Banjo, but I trust they'll fade away naturally as they are very boring

There's so much club/team stuff we could be reading and writing about but you dip into NCM and it's nonsense as usual.

the problem is they be literally too BIG to ignore, sigh. It's very stressful.

IMO this thread's title should have been "O/T:- Too many O/T & ‘Too Big to ignore’ Threads to ignore?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast