+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dietmar Hamann is another KUNT trying to cause us TROUBLE !!!!

Dietmar Hamann is another KUNT trying to cause us TROUBLE !!!!

"Liverpool legend", Dietmar Hamann, believes Liverpool should be targeting Brazilian midfielder, Joelinton. Hamann believes Joelinton is ideal for Klopp's side.

Speaking to i news, Hamann said: "I'd like a player like Joelinton from Newcastle, who's got a physical presence. The players Liverpool have got are all very similar.

"If you look at the size of the Newcastle team and size isn't everything, but when you stand in the tunnel and see these guys you think 'wow' — because they're not just big, they can play as well."

Joelinton has won many plaudits since Eddie Howe's arrival at Newcastle United. Howe was first forced to play the Brazilian in midfield when defender Ciaran Clark was sent off during a clash with Norwich City back in 2021.

The 26-year-old was bought from Hoffenheim as a striker back in 2019, for a club record $49m (£40m/€46m) fee, per the BBC. But he initially failed to live up to expectations. The Brazilian has since gone on to flourish in his new role, and Hamann believes his physicality is something Liverpool can benefit from.

He added: "I would like a player of Joelinton's stature, who can make a goal, has got a physical presence and good on the ball, he's just an all-round player and hasn't got too many defensive responsibilities with one player behind him. A player with a physical presence would suit Liverpool very well."

I will tell you this HAMANN, you useless KUNT, if you think Joelinton wants to join that irrelevant, scouser rat warren, then it's time for you to find a new profession. In case you've been hiding under the same rock as most of the delusional Liverpool mob, your team is on the slide, going down, down, DOWN !!!!! And chompers KLOPP is having a mental breakdown.

😆
    I’ll say it again. Why would he leave a club that can offer CL football to one that cannot?

This story is old news i seem to remember it coming out during the January window. However the Teutonic twit should keep his considerably huge nose out. He wants to remember not every player is a mercenary like him, and some actually do have pride in achieving results with a team they love instead of jumping ship at every opportunity to gain trophies and larger pay packets. As Toptoon says we are in CL and can offer him the greater chance of glory (which he will of thoroughly earned ). Hamman advising LiVARpool on signings is like Eddie Howe asking Pat Heard who he should sign. Irrelevant and quite honestly ridiculous

Love Andy's rants

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Love Andy's rants
    aye- have been missed.

He is bang on again though.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    ��
    I’ll say it again. Why would he leave a club that can offer CL football to one that cannot?
    Backwards step to go to a 2nd rate team who are playing in Europes Fizzy Pop cup.

No one would leave NUFC for the bin dippers in their right mind.

I've heard & read 'In the know, old pros' speaking derogatorily about us and saying how Bruno & Joelinton would both be best served moving to Liverpool if they want to reach their true potential.

Jog on muppets, Klipperty & his teeth are done. The FSG are not gonna spend big anymore and they're a sinking ship. Klipperty will have another bad season next season and good chance he'll leave.

They'll join Spurs back in mid-table mediocrity. Enjoy you bindipping dumpster munching filth rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Backwards step to go to a 2nd rate team who are playing in Europes Fizzy Pop cup.

No one would leave NUFC for the bin dippers in their right mind.

I've heard & read 'In the know, old pros' speaking derogatorily about us and saying how Bruno & Joelinton would both be best served moving to Liverpool if they want to reach their true potential.

Jog on muppets, Klipperty & his teeth are done. The FSG are not gonna spend big anymore and they're a sinking ship. Klipperty will have another bad season next season and good chance he'll leave.

They'll join Spurs back in mid-table mediocrity. Enjoy you bindipping dumpster munching filth rats.
    Well summed up mate! What person in their right mind would join that ancient relic, in another year or two they will be marginally better than Everton. Klopp will undergo more cosmetic surgery on that deformed f u c king head of his. Everytime I see that KUNT, he's grinning like that Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland', I swear if you laid this kunt on his back, you could bring in a pianist to play using his massive chompers!

The more I read about the ambassador of diahorreah, the more I'd like to smack him a good one !!!

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Well summed up mate! What person in their right mind would join that ancient relic, in another year or two they will be marginally better than Everton. Klopp will undergo more cosmetic surgery on that deformed f u c king head of his. Everytime I see that KUNT, he's grinning like that Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland', I swear if you laid this kunt on his back, you could bring in a pianist to play using his massive chompers!

The more I read about the ambassador of diahorreah, the more I'd like to smack him a good one !!!
    😄😄👊👍

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)