+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

Celtic ended up 42 points ahead of us and with a better goal difference of 84 more.

In no other country would there be such a huge distance between first and third.

Over the 4 games against them this season 5 attempts on target and 2 of those games had 0 attempts.

I find it more embarrassing that Aberdeen FC don’t have the mentality to give it a go against Celtic. This sit off them and hope for the best has given us zero points against them. Celtic laugh at Aberdeen. We act like a complete diddy team against them. It should have been 10-0 today.

12 conceded, 0 scored this season against them, a 3-0 defeat on average.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I find it more embarrassing that Aberdeen FC don’t have the mentality to give it a go against Celtic. This sit off them and hope for the best has given us zero points against them. Celtic laugh at Aberdeen. We act like a complete diddy team against them. It should have been 10-0 today.
    Although a deid rubber surely Robson will know who will be no here next season.

Look at Mainz nowt to play for but pride but they ****ed Dortmund's season up. We haven't the ability or attitude to do that with this lot. Plenty of change needed for next season starting with no loans from rasellikfitbaclub

As much as I think todays performance was unacceptable the soaking of the knickers is embarrassing as it always is with Aberdeen supporters.

Celtic have scored 114 goals in 38 games this season,they have outgrown Scottish football so much it’s obvious they need to move on but they never will because they actually like tanking every team they play and have no interest in having any team competing with them.

Barry Robson has done a great job for us getting us from the Darvel embarrassment to 3rd place but he should be trying to get us to be more competitive with Celtic.

The chances are he won’t though and I doubt anyone one ever will,it’s just better for Scottish football if they piss off to some super league with Man City and Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Celtic ended up 42 points ahead of us and with a better goal difference of 84 more.

In no other country would there be such a huge distance between first and third.
    Wow what a great story.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    As much as I think todays performance was unacceptable the soaking of the knickers is embarrassing as it always is with Aberdeen supporters.

Celtic have scored 114 goals in 38 games this season,they have outgrown Scottish football so much it’s obvious they need to move on but they never will because they actually like tanking every team they play and have no interest in having any team competing with them.

Barry Robson has done a great job for us getting us from the Darvel embarrassment to 3rd place but he should be trying to get us to be more competitive with Celtic.

The chances are he won’t though and I doubt anyone one ever will,it’s just better for Scottish football if they piss off to some super league with Man City and Barcelona.
    Spot on.

Barry says he's "angry" at the performance against Celtic.

That makes a fine change from "it's only three points".

Seems I made the correct decision not to go yesterday. Huns, hibs and saints never gave them a guard of honour. Why the hell did we do it? Fair play to Shinnie and McRorie at least for not applauding. Embarrassing. Even though it was a nothing game yet again we completely roll over. Yet again not even a shot off target never mind on target. Pathetic. Not even a goal in four games against them this season. We are beaten every time before we go on the field of play. Mentality all wrong. Has to change. Sick of continual capitulation against them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast