+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Inside No 9

OT Inside No 9

Another cracking season of dark and funny twists and turns.

Highlight of this series was last nights finale but I really enjoyed the one with Phil Daniels in it as well.

I think its more or less run its course now, and sadly there are too many average or even disappointing episodes.
    Phil Daniels can't act to save his life, but I had to look away for a bit when he sawed the foot off lol.
    I did like the one about bad luck though, and having a fear of the date Friday the 13th. Even though it got a bit farcical, but they still do that well.

Yes, I think it is a few series past it's best, and the On the Buses spoof would have been better than that quiz show.

Watched this film last night on paramount + Harold & Maude from a while back Harold late ****s Maude in her 80's Harold like faking his own death going to funerals Maude did where they met. Gradually they had some sort of romance inbetween that was fun. Liked.

Great series, big fan of the stars as you can probably tell from my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes, I think it is a few series past it's best, and the On the Buses spoof would have been better than that quiz show.
    Ahh so it's not just my version of I-Player that has the Lee Mack quiz show on it, instead of the one based on the buses lol.
    And that started Robin Askwith didn't it, who I haven't seen on telly since the mid 80s. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ahh so it's not just my version of I-Player that has the Lee Mack quiz show on it, instead of the one based on the buses lol.
    And that started Robin Askwith didn't it, who I haven't seen on telly since the mid 80s. 😁
    The on the buses thing was part of the misdirection.
    Wasn’t a great episode though. Too much build up.

Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse already did it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The on the buses thing was part of the misdirection.
    Wasn’t a great episode though. Too much build up.
    Ahh it was another one of those was it, like when they tried to swerve us with the halloween haunted dead episode. 👻

Ahh it was another one of those was it, like when they tried to swerve us with the halloween haunted dead episode. ��
    Yes, doesn't work on the iPlayer does it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast