+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else waiting?

Anyone else waiting?

I’m absolutely busting to hear Animals take on the last few weeks. !!!
    Like him, we were away for both play off games…. One of which was ( in Sheffield anyway)… was absolutely BIBLICAL ………….
    I am presuming he will dock in England sometime in the morning,….. hoping he’s had a cracking honeymoon,,,( Shio Wi-Fi costs for the play offs excepted)……
    Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’m absolutely busting to hear Animals take on the last few weeks. !!!
    Like him, we were away for both play off games…. One of which was ( in Sheffield anyway)… was absolutely BIBLICAL ………….
    I am presuming he will dock in England sometime in the morning,….. hoping he’s had a cracking honeymoon,,,( Shio Wi-Fi costs for the play offs excepted)……
    Welcome back!
    I know he was fearful of drawing Bolton in the play offs but we obviously came through both games quite well so he'll be very chuffed at that.

Dare I say we 'cruised' through it despite Animals concerns

Let us hope that captain Duff can steer us around the Cape of good hope and weigh anchor in the championship. AGMC

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I know he was fearful of drawing Bolton in the play offs but we obviously came through both games quite well so he'll be very chuffed at that.

Dare I say we 'cruised' through it despite Animals concerns

Let us hope that captain Duff can steer us around the Cape of good hope and weigh anchor in the championship. AGMC
    😁