+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Watt rehab Vlog

There is no doubting that there is a player in there..but I am led to believe that he is a disruptive member of the squad and as we have seen, he has hardly been prolific for us. He might be a different player under Goodwin but I think it is best for both parties if he moves on.

If he is a disruptive player then my initial instinct is to get rid.

However, happy to leave it to Goodwin to decide. If he can get the him in line, well, he is a decent player on his game.

Unfairly judged in some respect by a lot if United fans that expected a goalscorer. But he's never been that.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the hate he is getting, he was a good signing last season and helped us get to 4th in the last few months, he contributed to a good few goals despite not scoring many, this season we've missed him being in the squad since Jan when he scored the winner in Perth and we'd have done better with him as an option or wide out up front since

If fully fit and mind on the job he could be a valuable squad member next season but obviously he'd need to show the same energy and commitment as last season
    Should have stopped after the first 4 words

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think we loaned him to St Mirren to allow him to develop??? Hopefully he has developed into someone who never pulls on the United strip ever again.

Ironically we may well have stayed up if that useless Barsteward Asghar never let him F OFF in the window along with the signing of a keeper of course.If he wants paid off for the remainder of his contract tell him NO and make him see it out in The Championship.

He is a fcuking PRICK ...

Watch him in training, watch him warming up , watch him when subbie. Team player meh erse.

Check his social M/Weedgia . West coast wide man. Attitude absolutely stinks.

Get him tae FCUK ...ASAP...

Hope we don't get "The Celic'" in a cup, he'll call aff we sair hair, or itchy teeth or sumthin'

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

Watch him in training, watch him warming up , watch him when subbie. Team player meh erse.

Hope we don't get "The Celic'" in a cup, he'll call aff we sair hair, or itchy teeth or sumthin'
    Although i agree with your sentiments i would be FN furious if he was let go with £250,000 in his hipper along with another signing on fee for his new club.We NEED to demand a fee or at worst get him to leave for F ALL.Failing that bring him on for five minutes at Arbroath.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

This.

What kind of player storms out of his clubs Christmas calendar signing shouting that it's a waste of time? Seriously? The c*nt gets paid £5K a week and he can't sit for two hours signing a few calendars for Utd supporting kids. An absolute pr! ck of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    There is no doubting that there is a player in there..but I am led to believe that he is a disruptive member of the squad and as we have seen, he has hardly been prolific for us. He might be a different player under Goodwin but I think it is best for both parties if he moves on.
    I disagree weegiearab, he isn’t a terrible player by any means, has a bit of skill, but so slow, doesn’t score goals, quite one footed too. Think if there was a player in there someone would have found it by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)