+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vanity Threads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Vanity Threads

What sort of conceited idiot would come up with "Too Big to Ignore" as a thread title for what is essentially a vanity thread (look at me, look at me)?

If it leads to vanity threads being locked or deleted, I think everyone should start one. BTW someone has 280 posts on their vanity thread, so keldsyke and I have some catching up to do.

I think we all know what we need to do. If exhibit A is profoundly ignored it will look after itself.

I don't see it as a vanity thread. Too big to ignore is just a way of highlighting odds which if backed over time will leave you in profit. As Laddo says it is just for fun and is not forcing anyone to look at them. If anyone is not interested just ignore the thread, simples. Like I do with the weather thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Too big to ignore is just a way of highlighting odds which if backed over time will leave you in profit.
    Where is the proof of that? There is none, because laddo refuses to be accountable.

Your continued defence of him is admirable however, you never fail to support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Where is the proof of that? There is none, because laddo refuses to be accountable.

Your continued defence of him is admirable however, you never fail to support him.
    And you never fail to knock him, if anyone else had started that thread nothing would have been said, as others have posted it's easy to ignore if you don't like or agree with it, I've got no interest so I avoid, simple.

Great thread Jeekay! Sounds a super idea.

EP I am not supporting Laddo, just pointing out that backing odds that are too big over a period will bring you profit.

EP I am not supporting Laddo, just pointing out that backing odds that are too big over a period will bring you profit.
    I am fully aware of that, but the tips that laddo has posted have definitely not made a profit.

How long do they have to be followed to make that profit? Chasing losses is the road to crippling gambling debts.

Still, it’s only “a bit of fun”.

Like I do with the weather thread now.
    Just out of interest why do you think that thread and the others have appeared?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Just out of interest why do you think that thread and the others have appeared?
    Lack of a hobbies?
    Provide entertainment?

Of course these are just guesses.

Jeekay56 and yourself are surely the best people to answer that question.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast