+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- FAO Laddo

O/T:- FAO Laddo

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are taking this well and truly off topic now but I need to know have you been able to read the quote yet? And if you have, what did you think? Brilliant by Keldsyke or what?
    To stop going off topic and as not to inconvenience others here's a post directly for you and you alone.
    No I haven't, but as I already said I know your a liar I don't need anyone posting further proof. There are several more of that opinion.
    The most important part of this message was about the reference that you made about me in a reply to keldsyke . As I said I had no clue what you were on about.
    You said you would post a word for word quote that I had written that would support what you had written. As yet all we have had is misinformation, avoidance and deviation which confirms you are telling lies YET AGAIN..
    Enjoy your fizz....x
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-05-2023 at 06:24 PM. Reason: ��Fixed typos and quote code, added handbag icon

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    QUOTE=laddo;40286388]You are taking this well and truly off topic now but I need to know have you been able to read the quote yet? And if you have, what did you think? Brilliant by Keldsyke or what?
    To stop going off topic and as not to inconvenience others heres a post directly for you and you alone.
    No I havent, but as I already said I know your a liar I dont need anyone posting further proof.There are several more of that opinion.
    The most important part of this message was about the reference that you made about me in a reply to keldsyke . As I said I had no clue what you were on about.
    You said you would post a word for word quote that I had written that would support what you had written.As yet all we have had is misinformation, avoidance and deviation which confirms you are telling lies YET AGAIN..
    Enjoy your fizz....x[/QUOTE]

For some reason I couldn’t resist opening this post…..I’ll certainly try extra hard not to open another one in future.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    To stop going off topic and as not to inconvenience others heres a post directly for you and you alone.
    No I havent, but as I already said I know your a liar I dont need anyone posting further proof.There are several more of that opinion.
    You said you would post a word for word quote that I had written that would support what you had written.As yet all we have had is misinformation, avoidance and deviation which confirms you are telling lies YET AGAIN..
    Enjoy your fizz....x
    For some reason I couldn’t resist opening this post…..I’ll certainly try extra hard not to open another one in future.[/QUOTE]

😂😂😂😂

Enjoy your fizz....x
    For some reason I couldn’t resist opening this post…..I’ll certainly try extra hard not to open another one in future.[/QUOTE]

who's the fool..? And to think you could have sneaked off into the night with nobody any the wiser. Instead you decided to advertise the fact. Please do try much much harder.

Dear laddo I have left this message for you here so you can reply here.
    I do not want you sending me private messages like you have just done or posting my private details on a public forum like you have done in the past.
    I would just like it if you were to answer the question asked. If it's to difficult a question please just state so and which part it is.
    Kind regards.
    PS if you keep direct messaging me I will report you to the moderator for harassment.I do not want a single private message from you and you now know this if you didn't before
    Kind regards xxx

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    For some reason I couldn’t resist opening this post…..I’ll certainly try extra hard not to open another one in future.
    who's the fool..? And to think you could have sneaked off into the night with nobody any the wiser. Instead you decided to advertise the fact. Please do try much much harder.[/QUOTE]

You’re right Pedro, I am the fool in this instance! I’ve always been a bit prone to things like this….big red buttons that say ‘DO NOT PRESS’ are like my kryptonite! My mum couldn’t take me in any nice ornament shops or owt like that as I’d always have to touch and poke everything, especially if it said ‘Do not touch’. I suppose some of it is just nosiness too I guess.

Hopefully laddo will join this riveting thread soon and put it all to bed, I’m going to cancel all my plans and grab my popcorn for this!

who's the fool..? And to think you could have sneaked off into the night with nobody any the wiser. Instead you decided to advertise the fact. Please do try much much harder.
    You’re right Pedro, I am the fool in this instance! I’ve always been a bit prone to things like this….big red buttons that say ‘DO NOT PRESS’ are like my kryptonite! My mum couldn’t take me in any nice ornament shops or owt like that as I’d always have to touch and poke everything, especially if it said ‘Do not touch’. I suppose some of it is just nosiness too I guess.

Hopefully laddo will join this riveting thread soon and put it all to bed, I’m going to cancel all my plans and grab my popcorn for this![/QUOTE]

Pressing the button really wasn't the issue,advertising the fact was.Nobody would have been any wiser and you could live your life guilt free knowing you and only you had wasted 30 seconds (and rising )of your time.🤣
    As for laddo you are spot on.All he has to do is follow up his allegations that he posted and promised to confirm but then has gone missing in action.when I say missing in action he's posting everywhere and even sending direct messages but dodging a straight forward question that would prove he wasn't lying again..
    To be honest Big T the case is closed as far as I'm concerned and dont expect a response from the Big Dog.Dont go buying any popcorn,snacks or carbonated drinks any time soon...xx

In my opinion laddo is doing the correct thing by ignoring yet another troll by a poster who seems determined to drag this forum down to his level, I have never & will never ask a mod to ban posters & wouldn't Know how to sent a message to anyone even if I wanted to, but given the warnings issued in the past it seems that a few posters are flying very close to the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    In my opinion laddo is doing the correct thing by ignoring yet another troll by a poster who seems determined to drag this forum down to his level, I have never & will never ask a mod to ban posters & wouldn't Know how to sent a message to anyone even if I wanted to, but given the warnings issued in the past it seems that a few
    posters are flying very close to the wind.
    AP he made allegations about me and then never backed them up when asked.He promised he would post his proof " word for word" and to date hasn't and won't because none of what he said was true.
    He then hides behind his favourite saying your taking the thread of topic when questioning him.
    He has his own thread to do what he wants with it..
    I'm not sure what's wrong with that , why are you reading and responding to it.?

Get a load of this guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast