+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Schofield.

Do you get the feeling Schofield is trying to end the careers of Holly and a few others by making this statement now? he has pretty much lost everything now, you do feel sorry for his wife and children though.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Do you get the feeling Schofield is trying to end the careers of Holly and a few others by making this statement now? he has pretty much lost everything now, you do feel sorry for his wife and children though.
    And there is the issue, the families of those who have got them where they are. I have every sympathy for those that do not have a choice about their ***uality, however, they have a choice whether they abuse the position they are in or abuse their ***uality.

The real sympathy goes with the wife and children as they really may have had no idea what they were dealing with and for that I feel all that some of the sh it thrown at Schofield is damaging to those who don’t deserve it. He does, they don’t and that is where social media and the evil it produces is unnecessary and a pariah in these modern times.
    Last edited by On Balance; 27-05-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    And there is the issue, the families of those who have got them where they are. I have every sympathy for those that do not have a choice about their ***uality, however, they have a choice whether they abuse the position they are in or abuse their ***uality.

The real sympathy goes with the wife and children as they really may have had no idea what they were dealing with and for that I feel all that some of the sh it thrown at Schofield is damaging to those who don’t deserve it. He does, they don’t and that is where social media and the evil it produces is unnecessary and a pariah in these modern times.
    The responsibility for this social media onslaught that affects his family is solely on his shoulders.

It’s a lack of personal integrity and basic morals on Schofields part that has created this torrent of vitriol and savage humour.

If I go out tomorrow and decide I’m going to shoot a church congregation due to some insane beliefs or I decide to assassinate a famous figure or I get caught trying to have s e x with underaged girls or boys it is ME that is tossing my family under a bus.

I’m not sure everyone understands the actual series of events with his p a e d o brother either.

His brother confessed what he’d been up to to Schofield and Schofield’s response was to tell his brother it must never happen again!!

He decided that covering up his brother’s p a e d o philia to save his own career was the right course of action.

The bloke has no morale compass, he was happy to leave kids at risk to save his own neck.

If that had been my brother or my son I’d have told them that unless they handed themselves in I would report them myself.

Schofield is a snivelling, pathetic, excuse of a human being who has put himself ahead of all of his own family.

Their best course of action is to disown him on national TV and in the written media.

This blokes future looks as bright and rosy as Gary Glitter’s does……he is a figure of ridicule and disgust, he might be best served buying himself a length of rope or eight feet of hose to add to his car exhaust.

I cannot comprehend any man that puts his own self interest ahead of that of his wife or partner, his kids, his grandkids and his parents and also ahead of friends and colleagues who supported him.

This bloke is scum, I hope a real investigation is done into his past and his relationship with this bloke 35 years his junior.

I think he should have all of his devices seized by the police as well, any bloke who has shown an interest like he has in a t e e n a g e boy, and one who looked very young, is a serious risk.

It’s inconceivable that he hasn’t been involved in extremely worrying and risky behaviour in the past……this hasn’t just started at nearly 60, you don’t just acquire a s e x u a l taste at 60.

He’s been involved in kids TV going back almost 40 years FFS.

Christ on a bike, Saville, Rolf, Stuart Hall……now possibly Schofield, the BBC has a real talent for finding these deviants!
    Last edited by mickd1961; 27-05-2023 at 11:03 PM.

This sheds a lot more light into what’s been going on over a considerable number of years.

https://www.fresherslive.com/latest/...evy-1000021738

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The responsibility for this social media onslaught that affects his family is solely on his shoulders.

It’s a lack of personal integrity and basic morals on Schofields part that has created this torrent of vitriol and savage humour.

If I go out tomorrow and decide I’m going to shoot a church congregation due to some insane beliefs or I decide to assassinate a famous figure or I get caught trying to have s e x with underaged girls or boys it is ME that is tossing my family under a bus.

I’m not sure everyone understands the actual series of events with his p a e d o brother either.

His brother confessed what he’d been up to to Schofield and Schofield’s response was to tell his brother it must never happen again!!

He decided that covering up his brother’s p a e d o philia to save his own career was the right course of action.

The bloke has no morale compass, he was happy to leave kids at risk to save his own neck.

If that had been my brother or my son I’d have told them that unless they handed themselves in I would report them myself.

Schofield is a snivelling, pathetic, excuse of a human being who has put himself ahead of all of his own family.

Their best course of action is to disown him on national TV and in the written media.

This blokes future looks as bright and rosy as Gary Glitter’s does……he is a figure of ridicule and disgust, he might be best served buying himself a length of rope or eight feet of hose to add to his car exhaust.

I cannot comprehend any man that puts his own self interest ahead of that of his wife or partner, his kids, his grandkids and his parents and also ahead of friends and colleagues who supported him.

This bloke is scum, I hope a real investigation is done into his past and his relationship with this bloke 35 years his junior.

I think he should have all of his devices seized by the police as well, any bloke who has shown an interest like he has in a t e e n a g e boy, and one who looked very young, is a serious risk.

It’s inconceivable that he hasn’t been involved in extremely worrying and risky behaviour in the past……this hasn’t just started at nearly 60, you don’t just acquire a s e x u a l taste at 60.

He’s been involved in kids TV going back almost 40 years FFS.

Christ on a bike, Saville, Rolf, Stuart Hall……now possibly Schofield, the BBC has a real talent for finding these deviants!
    I have to admit I have not followed this closely. I am not really interested in the world of so called celebrities, never have been and never will be. So to that end I likely don’t know all the details and that is why I did not make any comment about it other than to say what is said.

I believe the feelings of disgust you describe towards Schofield is shared by most decent clean living people. My post though was about how those people, like you indicate in your post, his family and friends, must feel and perhaps more importantly any other victims of his, who may, for whatever reason, have been afraid to come forward and are not yet known.

Let’s hope there are none but you have to wonder.

It does make you think how many *****philes are there out just walking past us each day, how many do we work with etc. it really does make one think.
    Last edited by On Balance; 28-05-2023 at 07:00 AM.

Last sentence should read…………

It does make you think how many *****philes there are just walking past us each day, how many do we work with etc. it really does make one wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    'That relationship was unwise, but not illegal' Yeah right!!

Attachment 24297
    😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
    Very well done.

It's the reason I never gush about anyone I know nothing about.
    When someone famous dies you get the outpouring of grief from people who never knew or met them. Absolutely ridiculous.
    How many people said RIP Jimmy Saville, he did so much for charity?

People always get taken in by the nice guy image as well, as in Coe and Ovett. I could see all along that Coe was a slitherer.
    Never trust people who are too nicey nicey. I prefer Mick who insults me every other day.😂

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It's the reason I never gush about anyone I know nothing about.
    When someone famous dies you get the outpouring of grief from people who never knew or met them. Absolutely ridiculous.
    How many people said RIP Jimmy Saville, he did so much for charity?

People always get taken in by the nice guy image as well, as in Coe and Ovett. I could see all along that Coe was a slitherer.
    Never trust people who are too nicey nicey. I prefer Mick who insults me every other day.😂
    W anchor!

🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    W anchor!

🤣🤣🤣
    🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)