+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Schofield.

Phillip Schofield.

Even Gordon the Gopher has distanced himself from Schofield now.

Just over a week ago my wife was saying that everything was going to be fine for him now and I thought the opposite.

I said to her that I thought he was finished.

Like a lot of you (I suspect) I’d heard stuff online about his “friendship” with this then t e e n age boy and I could only see this going one way……unlike Philip!

It’s always the lies that catch you out in life, my dad drummed that into me as a kid.

I used to say to him that if i admitted to something I was still likely to get a whack and he agreed but said it would usually be less severe!🤣

Schofield had become toxic and media organisations don’t do toxic, especially when said person is knocking 60 and towards the end of their shelf life.

One of the bonuses of him being humiliated like this is that I don’t have to hear the odious little t w a t on those “We Bum Any Car Dot Com” adverts.

I wonder which daytime celeb will be the next one to fall from grace…..I’d love it to be that sanctimonious, two faced cow Lorraine Kelly, I can’t stand her and I’ve been told she’s a horrible b I t c h once the cameras are off her!

If not her then Nick Owen, he probably frequents the same clubs as Frank Bough.

Glad never to have made his acquaintance as I'd have needed to scrub myself clean with wire wool and carbolic soap having knocked him sincere and back. I've always felt there's an air of noncery about him. A truly loathsome individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Glad never to have made his acquaintance as I'd have needed to scrub myself clean with wire wool and carbolic soap having knocked him sincere and back. I've always felt there's an air of noncery about him. A truly loathsome individual.
    Your eloquence with the English language puts me in the shade 68. 🤣

Is this the same guy who had a brother go to jail for *** with a minor?
    I don't keep up with this stuff to be honest but I think I may be right.🤔

The word in the above post is f u c k I n g se x.
    Stupid fecking forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    The word in the above post is f u c k I n g se x.
    Stupid fecking forum.
    Ah, cancel culture you see Dubs...😁 (and don't forget many of us on here may be offended by the "S" word!)

As for Schofield, I don't know exactly what he lied about to ITV that caused them to drop him but assume this most recent revalation must have been quite serious as they were previously willing to keep him on.

Having an affair at work is hardly new, although, of course, deeply hurtful to partner and family but particularly smacks of hypocrisy in Schofield's case given his comments about how supportive his wife and family had been over his "coming out" and how he purports to represent certain values (such as integrity) still. Even so, I can understand that a married Gay man who is coming to terms with his ***uality might be attracted to a work colleague. What concerns me is that this other man was then, by his own admission, a ****ager when they first met and even though he claims that they did not enter into a relationship until it was legally ok this still looks like a bloody big age gap as Schofield is 60 I believe? Given his brother has been banged up for child abuse, accusations of grooming are bound to follow. Small wonder Willoughby felt a need to distance herself from him.

Seems the nonce has got his story in first before the 'younger work colleague' spills the beans. I wonder how much younger, apparently he knew him when he was 10.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Seems the nonce has got his story in first before the 'younger work colleague' spills the beans. I wonder how much younger, apparently he knew him when he was 10.
    Mrs Schofield must be so proud, quite an achievement to produce two nonces!

As my wife mentioned today……I wonder what their father was like!?

'That relationship was unwise, but not illegal' Yeah right!!

Name:  FxFRKBcXwAA85vh.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  16.8 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)