+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Championship Play Off Final

What an awful penalty, not even close

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Well done luton town congratulations.
    Absolutely, non league 9 years ago to premier league is simply amazing...gives us hope for the future.

All them brilliant penalties then that one at the end, Luton's goalkeeper was clearly injured and would no way have saved any so all he had to do was get it on target. Well done Luton Town. Congratulations.

Glad Luton went up. Would loved for them to have won in normal time with the handball goal though, justice for the dodgy refs they got for our games

Wonder what odds you will get on Luton beating Derby's points total, worth a tenner

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Absolutely, non league 9 years ago to premier league is simply amazing...gives us hope for the future.
    Well done Luton. Cov's brown envelope must have been light this time.

I think Luton need to spend @10 mill to get their ground up to code and they only have 3 months to do it

Think how salty the Watford fans must be feeling, they sacked the manager that has taken their rivals up in the same season.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well done Luton. Cov's brown envelope must have been light this time.

I think Luton need to spend @10 mill to get their ground up to code and they only have 3 months to do it
    Luton is famous for having people's terraced houses built into the stadium, I wonder if they'll get an upgrade too, new curtains and all that

Absolutely delighted for Watford, the guy was given a couple of weeks in the job, came to Luton and got them promoted 😀 just shows how different the 2 clubs are run, I hope Watford never get out of the Championship if I'm honest. Delighted for Luton but fear for Coventry, I can see them getting totally gutted for next season, Hamer and Gorkeris or however its spelled will surely be snapped up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Wonder what odds you will get on Luton beating Derby's points total, worth a tenner
    They'll get a few early surprise wins.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast