+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happend to leeds

What has happend to leeds

Not really much of an explanation, then again, not really required, we all know what has happened and the reasons why, just a shame that the lies and hypocrisy weren't exposed a little earlier.

Just seems that after years in the wilderness,hard work, investment etc that finally got us back, has seemingly evaporated with precious little
    passion, grit or just the pride of wanting to be a Prem football club. Once its gone, its a bloody long road back.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Just seems that after years in the wilderness,hard work, investment etc that finally got us back, has seemingly evaporated with precious little
    passion, grit or just the pride of wanting to be a Prem football club. Once its gone, its a bloody long road back.
    Agreed, but.....Leadership comes (fairly obviously) from the top. Ever since the 49-ers appeared, Radrizzanis head has been elsewhere, leaving decisions on the how and who we invest in to the likes of Orta (snigger) and the 49-ers (who know English football as well as I know brain surgery). I think that absence of a drive and direction has infected the whole organisation, including of course the 1st team (management, coaching staff, players etc).

Radrizzani will get (at least in part) what he wants, and LUFC will be left in his wake. Hate the guy, really, really hate the guy.

What has happened to Leeds United?

Victor f*cking Orta , that's what happened!

What happens to REV?
    Leeds fking united that's what

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    What happens to REV?
    Leeds fking united that's what

Nailed it oz lad nailed it!

I blame the old man (God rest his soul) why did he have to take me to Elland Road to watch his beloved (and now my beloved) Leeds United?

He could have taken me to watch a Women's topless Dart match are summat like that

To be honest, what happened to us means nothing all the leagues around the world now are run by very few teams in every country.
    Germany Bayern what has won the last 13 titles? Greece only 3 teams year in and year out Scotland is much the same either Celtic or Rangers
    England City, United, and lesser chance pool arsenal.
    It's the same in every league football is not as we knew it it's all about money and nothing else. Unless fans stop going giving them money nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Nailed it oz lad nailed it!

I blame the old man (God rest his soul) why did he have to take me to Elland Road to watch his beloved (and now my beloved) Leeds United?

He could have taken me to watch a Women's topless Dart match are summat like that
    And you could have finished on a double top

Radrizzani and his colleagues at board level.
    He's made a fortune out of the club when every other owner of clubs in the premier league is pumping money in and that's not just the super rich.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)