+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton

Luton

Good Luck to them, they’re gonna need it

I’m pleased for them.

I’m also delighted that Nonentity City lost, possibly the most inconsequential football club in the country.

Even when I was ever working in Coventry I only ever met two Coventry City fans.

They’ve made an art form at two separate home stadiums of not having a home end and not having any atmosphere.

Quite a feat really.

Very pleased for them. Any side finishing third in the league deserve to go up.

Done well. It’s good to have teams with an average of 9,000 home fans shake up the monopoly of “bigness” in the Prem. Will be tough for them though.

I am glad they won.
    Wish them all the best.
    They most likely will need it all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m pleased for them.

I’m also delighted that Nonentity City lost, possibly the most inconsequential football club in the country.

Even when I was ever working in Coventry I only ever met two Coventry City fans.

They’ve made an art form at two separate home stadiums of not having a home end and not having any atmosphere.

Quite a feat really.
    Sooner have them than s hitty as well.
    I still remember when s hitty bought Lee Hughes off us and acted like they were Barcelona.
    Nonentity of a club as you say but with the arrogance of immortals.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)