+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 185 of 187 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Will do him good. Wonder if JG sees more about stirton?
    I think the stages that the two boys are at, it's more important for Rory to get game time. Sitting on the bench is doing nothing for his development. Stirton, at least, is still involved with the B team. If needed, he can be called up for the bench.

Proof some free agents are still around

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66918026

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Proof some free agents are still around

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66918026
    Unusual for a player to be so candid. A shame for the guy but I'm sure Hearts will be linked with him shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Unusual for a player to be so candid. A shame for the guy but I'm sure Hearts will be linked with him shortly.
    Of course. Hearts sign all the players we should be signing.

Or our players who should be signing for us but are out of contract

Or they try to stop our promotion …

Still not my least favourite Prem club by a long stretch 😂

Any word on Sadat's injury or any comeback on the horizon, maybe can offer something at this level if he can get back to fitness?

Sadat won’t be back till new year , to be honest I doubt he is even a football player , he is horrendous

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Sadat won’t be back till new year , to be honest I doubt he is even a football player , he is horrendous
    Regarding Happy, have you seen him play 90 minutes? Has he ever played 90 for us?
    Has he ever had a proper chance other than sub appearances at the end of games?

Now you may well be correct in your assessment but other than 20 minutes at Ibrox when he gave their back 4 some problems I don't remember seeing him much.

Is he another Asghar mistake? I honestly don't know.

That miss at Livi last season still gives me the boak

I wouldn’t write off Sadat on last season, especially at championship level, had a decent first couple of matches, toiled after, but only a young lad learning his trade in a different country in a toiling team.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I wouldn’t write off Sadat on last season, especially at championship level, had a decent first couple of matches, toiled after, but only a young lad learning his trade in a different country in a toiling team.
    This is where I'm at with it.
    Sometimes we forget how young these guys are, different country, different home, climate, food, culture.
    Pity he's injured, the Diddy Cup would have been a great chance to assess him.

Page 185 of 187 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)