+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Id like to see Goodwin back pronto and the recruitment long listing begin in earnest. Holidays are all fine and well but the job to do in the summer is collossal and I want the gaffer in well before the troops get back.

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Id like to see Goodwin back pronto and the recruitment long listing begin in earnest. Holidays are all fine and well but the job to do in the summer is collossal and I want the gaffer in well before the troops get back.
    In an ideal world we'd all like to see news. But incoming news is probably going to depend on outgoing news first because that'll shape the budget. Even if JG is on holiday and I've not seen any evidence to prove that, he'll be in regular contact with Luigi Capuano who will be dealing with the contracts of the Birighitti's hopefully Niskanen Mulgrew etc as well

Birighitti's

More than one, Christ, haven't we suffered enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Birighitti's

Nah mate his missus can stay but he can f*ck off!

Birighitti's

It's like I mentioned previously - it's another Walter Rojas situation where there are two guys with the name Birighitti, one who is a decent keeper and one who sucks rectum. We got the dodgy one by mistake.*

*I might be making that up though **

** The "sucks rectum" bit is true mind you

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    ** The "sucks rectum" bit is true mind you
    If I thought he wouldn't miss it I'd believe you. 🙂

Birighitti's

Yeah bit of a typo there.
    Even with two of them in goal at once we'd have gone down.

Any rumours ?
    Made up is fine.

Someone said on another forum we’ve enquired about Melker Hallberg from St J.

Quote Originally Posted by stonehaven_arab View Post
    Someone said on another forum we’ve enquired about Melker Hallberg from St J.
    Is that the guy that Mulgrew fouled for his sending off in the last game? Not sure what i think of him, but maybe the nippy basket type we need?

Page 23 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)