+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 127 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Let's hope he's being put on a minimal basic with add-ons if he plays and a decent bonus for goals otherwise this is an incredibly risky signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Another free transfer crock, f*ck sake Ogren spend some ****ing money!! Your penny pinching put us here and more of the same will keep us here. Listen to those who f*cking know!
    Moult is a terrible signing of happens has hardly played a game recently surely we could get someone who will play a good number of games Moult certainly won't is a total waste of money.

Clearly, theres no money to spend. Despite the chairmans rhetoric that we can come straight back up we are building a squad that looks far from capable of that.

Think we may have worse to come, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Hi Guys, back for a wee holiday,
    I need to catch up on what's happened since Feb
    Anyone got a brief version?

🤔
    The penny finally drapped with the majority of the support regarding Asghar unfortunately it was too late to save us from armageddon,not to worry though as the thickest millionaire on planet earth told us its just another one season jolly.

Quote Originally Posted by clanger16553 View Post
    only 2 of the kids started on saturday and the Team was terrible the kids coming on actually improved us
    I totally agree and that's my point we are going to be relying on largely unproven kids

We need an experienced CB in ASAP

This is not a squad where we need to worry whether they are good enough to go up. It’s not happening, there is no point even setting it as an expectation.

We are not a few players away from it or a few games for the team to gel away from it. We are absolutely miles away, 5,6,7 players away

We don't even have a single good player.

This is a squad that is far more likely to be in a fight at the bottom end. Right now, we need to hope there are some worse teams in the league than us.

ATM my prediction is that we will be closer in points to relegation than promotion

After watching that , I agree

The spine of the team looks a bit fragile. Denham should be playing reserve team football not in our starting eleven. Docherty is a poor mans Paul Paton. I prefer a central strike partnership up front. An isolated striker at United is becoming a common theme. We've learned nothing from our demise. Is Mixu back in the building with this pish with the goal kicks?

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    This is not a squad where we need to worry whether they are good enough to go up. It’s not happening, there is no point even setting it as an expectation.

We are not a few players away from it or a few games for the team to gel away from it. We are absolutely miles away, 5,6,7 players away

We don't even have a single good player.

This is a squad that is far more likely to be in a fight at the bottom end. Right now, we need to hope there are some worse teams in the league than us.

ATM my prediction is that we will be closer in points to relegation than promotion
    Yep, hard to disagree with that as it stands. Fortunately I dont have to go to Tannadice and watch that as I have international DUTV, but Im struggling to have any interest at all in ruining saturday mornings for the next 9 months.

I will give it 2-3 games maximum after the season starts to see a change and if I dont, I m not sitting through another disaster of a seaon.

Who would have thought when we beat Alkmaar 1-0 a year later we would be contemplating a relegation dog fight at the bottom of the championship.

**** me what a mess.

Page 127 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)