+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    what are you expecting to hear that's not already completely obvious? There is nothing deliberately malicious going on, it's purely we have people in key positions within the club that simply do not know what they are doing. An owner who has no clue about football and clearly lost interest to a terrible manager who people wanted us to keep because he criticized players, to recruitment which has been more miss than hit for too long. Its a recipe for disaster, and thats the journey we are still on.
    Well...to be perfectly honest I would LUV to hear it from any of the horses mouths within our club. But a lot of them might be on too much of a good thing to spill the beans.

I don't think anything malicious is going on now (but under fat Tone) I wasn't so sure.

All I would like to hear is honest opinions from within our club as to what they all think might be yet again going massively wrong. (not gonna happen I know) but, a lot of folk are investing a lot of money in the club and I think they deserve better.

The c*nt in charge needs to spend money now or risk losing everything. This team will not get us up, nowhere f*cking near it! Get Cantwin to f*ck too, absolutely f*cking clueless, even those in denial must see it now.

It's a bit early to be calling for a manager change although he doesn't convince me let's see how the league starts

The thing is and it isn't popular, Neilson is the obvious choice to get us out this division if it goes wrong, unfortunately that's what we need, tried and tested

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It's a bit early to be calling for a manager change although he doesn't convince me let's see how the league starts

The thing is and it isn't popular, Neilson is the obvious choice to get us out this division if it goes wrong, unfortunately that's what we need, tried and tested
    It's not too early for me, I didn't want the c*nt in the first place.

Jesus wept!

Neilson only succeeded because he was allowed to spend a fair amount to get in his targets, some that got us up at the second attempt, some howlers as well! The cash machine now appears to be stripped so bare that not even the dye packs remain!

One thing you are right about is we need time to recover from the sh!t show that has got us back where we started!

If it goes wrong!!! It's already f*cking gone wrong. How much more wrong can you get than getting beat by Spartans. Get him out now or we will surely regret it.

Im with you on this, said it after he left Hearts. Even though he left in a bad way id still rather have him than someone who got it due to criticising players

Anyone thinking things might get better under this f*cking idiot read this

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/sport/...eadmore-target

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Anyone thinking things might get better under this f*cking idiot read this

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/sport/...eadmore-target
    FFS. I read that earlier and thought it ended at......"I don't know where those rumours come from. We're pretty much sorted in the defensive areas".....and labelled it a non story. The rest is f*cking horrific. Cheers mate.

I had a mate who got every single job he was interviewed for. He lost every one of them after a wee while by the way

Jist sayin'

Page 117 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)