+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    FFS. I read that earlier and thought it ended at......"I don't know where those rumours come from. We're pretty much sorted in the defensive areas".....and labelled it a non story. The rest is f*cking horrific. Cheers mate.
    Sorry mate, as if today wasn't bad enough.

Definite concerns after that today. Signings have also added to that. No excuses for today that was utter crap, and there is now way that Watt should have started today. Like it or not we have to give JG a chance not much option at this time and we can’t be looking to change at this stage. The lack of a half decent striker hurt us again today and has to be priority.

St Mirren and St Johnston also got pumped today. Hopefully a striker and another player or two to come in. MO has to put his hand his pocket.

Incredible you guys kept Goodwin on a two year deal. The boy is so much up his own arse it’s incredible. He thinks he is Pep from Man City and never looks to change things around. He blames bad luck and players all the time rather than an introspective look at himself.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Looking at the title of this thread the best bit of rebuilding would be to get rid of Goodwin himself. The man is a clown. Ends last season with five straight defeats, starts this one with one of the most embarrassing defeats in our history. F off Goodwin, F off Ogren, F off Watt and take the majority of that crap with you.
    Do you have any concept of reality ?
    Ogren owns the club and will F off when he decides.
    For the other two to F off would mean paying off their contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Do you have any concept of reality ?
    Ogren owns the club and will F off when he decides.
    For the other two to F off would mean paying off their contracts.
    Yes I do have a handle on the reality of our situation.
    Yes Ogren owns the club and has so far made a right, royal James Hunt of it. He will tire of it and will sell up, hopefully sooner rather than later. He will be gone and our club will still be here so long as we stop faffing about and act by ridding the club of Goodwin. As far as paying off the two contracts there may well be a settlement to be reached where both parties agree. But what is the alternative? Doing nothing and ploughing along into oblivion doesn't seem a good idea! What's your solution, keep losing games and stay in the Championship??

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Sorry mate, as if today wasn't bad enough.
    At least poppadom hands enjoyed it. (Thought you’d like this ADS �� )

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    At least poppadom hands enjoyed it. (Thought you’d like this ADS �� )

Absolute f*cking prick. If only we'd emptied the c*nt in August as per my many (many) suggestions.

In fact f*ck it, if someone can tell him Burnley are interested and send him down to meet their 'agent' on a dimly lit car park, I'll take care of the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Yes I do have a handle on the reality of our situation.
    Yes Ogren owns the club and has so far made a right, royal James Hunt of it. He will tire of it and will sell up, hopefully sooner rather than later. He will be gone and our club will still be here so long as we stop faffing about and act by ridding the club of Goodwin. As far as paying off the two contracts there may well be a settlement to be reached where both parties agree. But what is the alternative? Doing nothing and ploughing along into oblivion doesn't seem a good idea! What's your solution, keep losing games and stay in the Championship??
    I’m aware of the reality of our situation.
    I was referring to your solution which isn’t realistic.
    Ogren will only go when he decides, which will likely be if he gets offered enough money. Even if there was money to sack Goodwin it would never happen after one game. Nightmare though that was.
    We gave Watt a contract and I doubt if he’ll be going anywhere soon. Goodwin has him as vice captain which suggests he sees him as a main man this season. F*ck knows why.

This one decision days it all about our season ahead: TW as vice captain. Phuck me. Do I understand what JG is attempting here? Yes. Do I think it'll work? Not a chance.

Page 118 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)