+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was on about Niskanen mate.
    Ye so was i

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was on about Niskanen mate.
    Sorry mate it was very early and i was blethering a load O shyte,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He was no Shankland,probably on the same or even more money though.If Asghar and the recruitment team were switched on we could have signed 2 strikers with the Fletcher money and be playing in the Premiership this season.Throw in a keeper and it may have been top 6 too last season.

The most self inflicted relegation in Scottish footballing history that even a Funster in Tannadice would struggle to emulate.
    Cant tell who you are wrighting about, but......

Immi, to me epitomizes the abject failure that is the recruitment of a certain T. Asghar. "We have pursued his signing for months" "his stats are amazing" "He is someone who will excite the fans" OOPS! Someone else said that last one, but judge me at Christmas!

Maybe not direct quotes, but im sure some will get the jist of what i am meaning. Yes his stats are probably the best at all levels as he does look like a wee unit of a guy who can just run all day. But as to where it does matter, the good guy who would do anything for the gaffer more than displayed his lack of ability by agreeing to play in any position but the one he excels at internationally.

Fletcher, there does seem to be some spin in the papers just now, and im just reading JGs comments in the Record about Mulgrew, but i wish someone would just come out and tell us the hard facts as i doubt travelling was an issue with the rumoured wages being doled out.

On Mulgrew, apparently he was a great guy to have around, so whats the problem?

That fecking Clown is seriously grippin mah sh!t now though!

if I had a penny the last 20+ years every time I've heard a signing described as 'someone who will excite the fans.' You can also add to that just about every defender the last 20+ that has come through our system being described as 'comfortable on the ball,' I think the only defenders we have produced in that time that have actually looked comfortable with the ball at their feet have been the Souttars.

It's like saying a goalie is a good shot stopper...the SHOULD be the bare minimum you should expect. Kinda like saying a book is a real page turner....absolute minimum qualification!

anyone heard rumours of mcgrath coming back? free agent and without a club?

never really done much for us apart from penalties but reckon he would stand out in this league

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

never really done much for us apart from penalties but reckon he would stand out in this league
    Would be delighted if he came back. Would be one of the standouts at Championship level.

Haven't heard anything but what a signing that would be!

Fee seemingly agreed for immi to Exeter.

That rumour was bouncing along as soon as McGrath came to us and i think has grown since he went back and escaped his contract. The lad has form for being part of teams that gained promotion, along with JG, but im not sure about him, although that was due to him being injured a fair bit last season.

My expectation is that Immi moving will allow the ejection of The Clown and allow another player to join, and JG has dropped hints to the press about knowing the player.

Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)