+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Let's give it a go ������
    You did it!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼😂😂🤡🤡🚀🚀🙈🙈

After hearing a week ago that 2 or 3 signings were coming soon, this is the day that week becomes the or so mentioned by the manager.

I dont think its too much to ask that a new no1 goal keeper is found and tell us who the goal keeping coach is. Not exactly delighted that Carson is mentioned regularly, mainly because of rumours surrounding his departure. Seeing that Lewis, not that fecker Harry but Joe fae Eberdeen, im not even sure i want him as i think he has become more and more prone to a feck up too often. Clown for sale though!

Next up, i am fecking 100% positive that i bemoaned the inability of our recruitment to find any left footed defenders of a standard to replace Robson, at that time. One way our imbalanced squad has gone is we now have a majority of defenders whos right foot is for standing. RCB urgently required and Mulgrew sent packing!

Aziz Behich, and despite my left side comments above, always thought that he, along with Fletcher and Levitt were keys to unlocking the trap door we are trying to emerge from. Now while i do expect he, and/or the Clown are next gone for different reasons, i expect people are reading too much into his absence. Just trying to rebalance things to an extent, but he will have been given an extra week or 3 off because of his international involvement, and there is also other things the rumour mill says he has to deal with. If not back in training next week, i will resign myself to the memory of that goal v Hibs!

The midfield i think may be the least fluid section of the team, although rumours and reading into body language may point to Sibbald wanting away. Despite mention of his only other option was a relegated Dunfermline before he came to us, i think this may have been partly down to his rumoured health issues when he joined us, therefore i think he may still manage an option of playing in the top flight again having proved he can last a game as our consistently top performer.

Options up front! Deary fecking me! Are we really gonna end up with either Doidge, a member of the Pressley clan, or some Blair somebody released by St Johnstone? Maybe Fletch on whatever wages was worth the hit after all! Watt still being here is one thing that may have to be accepted until he proves he is over his injury before a late window escape.

And if you have made it this far, i truly believe that there are many of us who are still allowing last seasons hangover to seriously cloud our judgement. While i still reserve the right to raise my concerns about The Clown, Mulgrew and to an extent Watt, i think the time is right to have a wee reset, accept out position, accept that keeping some of last seasons squad is a lesser evil than finding 20 replacements, and start get behind the team come match day in just over a weeks time. Unless The Clown is still first choice of course!

JG in the news saying that he is expecting players in....early next week now! MO was already on a shoogly peg with me for his" Tony is my guy" and his putting away of the kitty that would have likely saved our premier league status. I had hoped that he had learnt some lessons...but it would appear that he is carrying out a severe fire sale without sanctioning the required replacements. It's no difficult...we can't score goals, we can't defend and we would be better putting an opposition striker in goals instead of the crisp.
    If we haven't got the right players in by Wednesday next week...then I am hitting the panic button! I am seek to the titts of the club just trying to squeeze more money out of the fans....it is beginning to feel a like MO is just trying to get more cash in to lessen his losses before he jumps ship!

Another summer, same old boll*cks

WE ARE F UCKED

GB Style FACT

We seem to limit our options with whatever dumb criteria it is we are trying to meet. Previously it was "international experience" now its "championship ready battlers". So ****ing amateur.

Easy seeing there is no football to worry about at the moment. 😂

FFS sign somebody, anybody, just relieve this boredom. Cannot believe we havn't signed a goalie yet.

Aslong as we sign the right goalie I'm not fussed if it's end of month it happens

Recall after years of having dud keepers, Levein came in and in his first summer window Szamo appeared literally a week before the season kicked off (also the 4th of August coincidentally) in the first Barca friendly end of July

Page 91 of 187 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)