+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Ogrens gave up IMO, look at that team today, holy f uck, you can bookmark this all you want but we will not win this league.

Look at the players we signed when Neilson was here compared to this sh1te we're signing now, Ogren clearly not putting money in.

Time for Ogren to come up with a price and let the consortium take over

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Ogrens gave up IMO, look at that team today, holy f uck, you can bookmark this all you want but we will not win this league.

Look at the players we signed when Neilson was here compared to this sh1te we're signing now, Ogren clearly not putting money in.

Recruitment isnt done yet, whcih is why a full judgement for me is mid september but today has been a horrendous way to set out out the stall for the season and quite honestly if we dont get 2-3 more in minimum, we will certainly struggle in the championship

6 competitive defeats in a row

I've seen teams win 4/4 in these groups then struggle in the league and vice versa but can't say I fancy us at all in the league as it stands

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Re-energised and throwing everything at promotion apparently...

“I think it’s maybe underestimated just how much he hurt,“ added Capuano.

“Over the four-and-a-half years at Dundee United, he has grown to genuinely love the city, the fans and everything the club stands for — the history, the staff; everything.

“I think that’s why he is re-energised and focused on supporting myself, the manager and creating the best opportunity to get promoted.”

JG has a clear idea of the team he is trying to build, the money available, and the quality of player he will get for that money. I totally understand the player he thinks he is getting for that money, and the leagues they have played in, and the kind of player they are.

But............ after all the noise about these guys knowing exactly what is expected of them, today was another shocker!

If there is anyone (and I mean anyone) inside Tannadice not afraid to lose their jobs, or already signed an NDA...FFS help us oot here. There is still something massively wrong within our club, and I REALLY want to understand what that might be.

It really is Groundhog day yet again.

I know it's too early to dive in and get overexcited , but.... at what point is it reasonable to do so? By then it WILL be too late!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    6 competitive defeats in a row

I've seen teams win 4/4 in these groups then struggle in the league and vice versa but can't say I fancy us at all in the league as it stands
    You know we are f*cked when shedka says we are f*cked

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    When a manager has to give a team a mini pre season with ten games left should tell you all you need to know , lack of heart , desire , will to win is what cost us the last 5 games as well as the old mistakes creeping back , the aforementioned had to come from the players . It was obvious to all by October we were either going down or be very close to it , plenty people advised Goodwin not to take the job is it any wonder why ?? . All iam saying is he needs time to sort out a **** show he inherited, you can’t be changing managers every season and hope to be successful
    6 defeats on the spin though yeah

Looking at the title of this thread the best bit of rebuilding would be to get rid of Goodwin himself. The man is a clown. Ends last season with five straight defeats, starts this one with one of the most embarrassing defeats in our history. F off Goodwin, F off Ogren, F off Watt and take the majority of that crap with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    If there is anyone (and I mean anyone) inside Tannadice not afraid to lose their jobs, or already signed an NDA...FFS help us oot here. There is still something massively wrong within our club, and I REALLY want to understand what that might be.
    what are you expecting to hear that's not already completely obvious? There is nothing deliberately malicious going on, it's purely we have people in key positions within the club that simply do not know what they are doing. An owner who has no clue about football and clearly lost interest to a terrible manager who people wanted us to keep because he criticized players, to recruitment which has been more miss than hit for too long. Its a recipe for disaster, and thats the journey we are still on.

Last season HMS Pisstheleague set sail and hit choppy waters but ended up safely back in port.Our equivalent this season is more akin to HMS Unicorn and looks likely to sink before reaching the mouth of the Tay.

Page 116 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)