+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 187 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A wee rant, how cute

I don't think I said better place, definitely not worse on or off the field as we were the first half of 2018, that was the lowest I've seen us and weakest in all aspects of the club, on field, off field and attendances, was a very worrying time

Ogren had overseen a huge improvement in all of those things for four years, down to his investment and his money, so yes despite the shyte show of a season he has enough credit in the bank for me to see if he will fund getting us back up again and now we know the manager and he should know what we need for next season then its better than destabilising the club with new owners (especially local who won't have much funds in comparison unless it was a very wealthy consortium or something then better to stick)

I'm awake, cheers though �� �� ��
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

If I woke up tomorrow morning to find every player in that first team squad was gone I'd be pretty happy.

A blank sheet needed.

Plus a major overhaul of the Academy with some P45's handed out. The results of major investment are hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
    If you carry on trying to debate with him he’ll have you convinced we didn’t get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    If I woke up tomorrow morning to find every player in that first team squad was gone I'd be pretty happy.

A blank sheet needed.

Plus a major overhaul of the Academy with some P45's handed out. The results of major investment are hopeless.
    I understand the sentiment of wanting a clean slate but it really isn't a sensible approach. I think it we were to do that we have limited chances of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I understand the sentiment of wanting a clean slate but it really isn't a sensible approach. I think it we were to do that we have limited chances of promotion.
    I wasn't saying we should do it. I wasn't saying it would happen.

I was saying if it DID happen, which it WON'T, I wouldn't be unhappy.

A theoretical sentiment!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    I wasn't saying we should do it. I wasn't saying it would happen.

I was saying if it DID happen, which it WON'T, I wouldn't be unhappy.

A theoretical sentiment!
    Watt staying at Utd 🤮

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Watt staying at Utd 🤮
    I've not read that yet but his contract is with us so he's due back. Hopefully through the revolving door asap 🐌

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not sure why he has? For trusting Asghar and seeing 4 years of progress on the park before this season aswell as off field progress, then going with Ross who most fans wanted etc, my only slight issue is the Jan window why he didn't strengthen but if you believe TA we missed out on a few players, also we were in for Zander Clark in the summer but he messed us about

We have a good owner just didn't have the right man leading it for him it turns out, I hope he stays and supports the club to get back up, he found us in a worse state in 2018 and is the reason we had a quick upturn from the precarious position, he had credit in the bank with me, we aren't that bad or in that kind of mess we were then despite going down, let's see what the arrivals/departures brings
    He was told by fans groups about Asghar and didn’t listen , he was as he said , his man , look where that has got us , also in that 4 years we have went through about 5 managers that alone should ring alarm bells , on playing side we are worse off now than when we came up , financially the club are millions in debt yup everything rosy in the garden

Also that slight issue of the January window , slight issue ???? **** me , it was your slight issue that sealed our fate , that inaction bordered on negligence

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    He was told by fans groups about Asghar and didn’t listen , he was as he said , his man , look where that has got us , also in that 4 years we have went through about 5 managers that alone should ring alarm bells , on playing side we are worse off now than when we came up , financially the club are millions in debt yup everything rosy in the garden
    This is the guy who had Harkes as the first name on his team sheet 😎 His mind is never changed by folk who understand the game!

Page 5 of 187 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)