Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
Cracking informative article, showing how the cartel of europes greedy clubs have us all over a barrel,

Uefa's financial distribution to clubs is skewed in favour of the elite, even if Newcastle had won the PL they would still get less CL money than Arsenal, City, Manure for competing. It shows how corrupt to the core Uefa and the elite clubs actually are.

The elite get money for historical performance in european competition, Man City will get 24million whereas we will get 1 million

when people like Martin Samuel start to expose the greedy cartel, it makes me think theres a scandal about to erupt exposing them all, none of the top journo's give a **** about us
Just as I suspected !!!! I knew we would be SHAFTED by these F U C K I N G clubs you mention. Makes next season all the more tantalising to see what we can do to upset their apple cart.

STAGE ONE: Sign as many QUALITY players as possible. STAGE TWO: Keep developing our facilities, and employing quality staff. STAGE THREE: Keep developing our brand, so that the sponsors and merchandisers get on board, the rest will take care of itself.

I am quite confident that our owners will be able to wipe their @rses with the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham within a year or two. The BIG FOUR will be us, MAN CITY, MAN UTD and Chelsea or Arsenal.